Like it or not she is the future. Vol Elyda

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Off-topic, but is KatieJade4 a dude?

No. 
laugh.gif

That's her in her avy.

Hahaha! I wasn't sure if his question was serious or not. Dudes come on here with a female name and post saying they're a girl? That would be weird.
You don't the know the end of it. IIRC, one NTer was caught doing so. The name eludes me. I think he posted as a hot female as well so dudes were beasting.
 Tbh, I might be mixing fails here. 
frown.gif

No. 
laugh.gif

That's her in her avy.

Hahaha! I wasn't sure if his question was serious or not. Dudes come on here with a female name and post saying they're a girl? That would be weird.
You don't the know the end of it. IIRC, one NTer was caught doing so. The name eludes me. I think he posted as a hot female as well so dudes were beasting.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

No. 
laugh.gif

That's her in her avy.

frown.gif

I remember that

dude use to have convo's with himself
laugh.gif

No. 
laugh.gif

That's her in her avy.

frown.gif

I remember that

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

No. 
laugh.gif

That's her in her avy.

frown.gif

I remember that

laugh.gif

Me too
roll.gif
I wanna say the SNs were like something boy or girl???? Can't remember..

No. 
laugh.gif

That's her in her avy.

frown.gif

I remember that

laugh.gif

Me too
roll.gif
I wanna say the SNs were like something boy or girl???? Can't remember..

Chitownlegend & Sole 4 Real
There was another smaller instance I thought he was referring to before this happened as well, both hilarious! Good Ol' NT, I miss those days when I'd be on here damn near everyday in tears laughing at stuff. Work
eyes.gif
I appreciate the job though, and it's cool too so I'll take it
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Chitownlegend & Sole 4 Real
There was another smaller instance I thought he was referring to before this happened as well, both hilarious! Good Ol' NT, I miss those days when I'd be on here damn near everyday in tears laughing at stuff. Work
eyes.gif
I appreciate the job though, and it's cool too so I'll take it
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Question, and I'm asking because I still don't know what is meant by the term, but what does it mean when someone says they're "straight-edge"?

Question, and I'm asking because I still don't know what is meant by the term, but what does it mean when someone says they're "straight-edge"?

It's supposed to be some lifestyle where they don't indulge in any drugs or alcohol I believe.

It's supposed to be some lifestyle where they don't indulge in any drugs or alcohol I believe.

Wait that's all there is to it?

So part of her claim to fame has to do with the fact that she is anti-drug and anti-alcohol...
alien.gif

Exactly when did this become a trendy? Isn't that the lifestyle one should be living regardless?

I will honestly never understand my generation...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wait that's all there is to it?

So part of her claim to fame has to do with the fact that she is anti-drug and anti-alcohol...
alien.gif

Exactly when did this become a trendy? Isn't that the lifestyle one should be living regardless?

I will honestly never understand my generation...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So many people drink, pop pills, smoke weed, etc. to relieve "stress" (We all know it's more about images in social settings, which lead to addictions, etc.) that I guess people that abstain are in the minority now.

But yeah, living what one would think is a normal life is special now; they're admirable.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So many people drink, pop pills, smoke weed, etc. to relieve "stress" (We all know it's more about images in social settings, which lead to addictions, etc.) that I guess people that abstain are in the minority now.

But yeah, living what one would think is a normal life is special now; they're admirable.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I just read the 3 part story that dude put out about Desiree.

Damn, not a good look if true.

I just read the 3 part story that dude put out about Desiree.

Damn, not a good look if true.

this threads contents epitomizes NT to the fullest

what a colossal  waste of time and effort about something that means absolutely nothing to any of us
laugh.gif

this threads contents epitomizes NT to the fullest

what a colossal  waste of time and effort about something that means absolutely nothing to any of us
laugh.gif

Only people that claim to be "straight edge" are hipsters having unprotected sex on 2 seater fixie bikes without seats

Back
Top Bottom