Like it or not she is the future. Vol Elyda

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Al Audi

hell is going on in here
A lb of simping, a tblspoon of hate, and a dash of everything in between. The NT recipe when it comes to chicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group A:[/color]

hombrelobo

bijald0331

Yen2dro3

RAWse

Nikekidwonder

seniosoul

IHeartBoost

JoRDaN201

DUnkFan84

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group B:[/color]

Nako XL

megatronjr

nightruans

bballah3

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group C:[/color]

UnkleTomCruze

CWrite78

AdobeCS4

VeryAnalytical85http://dcallamerican.u.yuku.com/

HelloHipHop4000

SpeakUp23

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group D:[/color]

Strawberry Milkshakes

KatieJade4

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group E ('Cause this person deserves a category of their own, a "special" category
laugh.gif
):[/color]

Hazeleyed Honey

LOLLLL! I'm sure I get put into the salty female category cuz I'm a girl and I didn't say something along the lines of, "O-M-G you guys! She's so hawt! Stop making fun of her."
roll.gif
You're the nerd trying to justify the thread by making "groups" just so you don't come off looking like a simp.

Good dayyyyy, sir. 

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group A:[/color]

hombrelobo

bijald0331

Yen2dro3

RAWse

Nikekidwonder

seniosoul

IHeartBoost

JoRDaN201

DUnkFan84

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group B:[/color]

Nako XL

megatronjr

nightruans

bballah3

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group C:[/color]

UnkleTomCruze

CWrite78

AdobeCS4

VeryAnalytical85http://dcallamerican.u.yuku.com/

HelloHipHop4000

SpeakUp23

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group D:[/color]

Strawberry Milkshakes

KatieJade4

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Group E ('Cause this person deserves a category of their own, a "special" category
laugh.gif
):[/color]

Hazeleyed Honey

LOLLLL! I'm sure I get put into the salty female category cuz I'm a girl and I didn't say something along the lines of, "O-M-G you guys! She's so hawt! Stop making fun of her."
roll.gif
You're the nerd trying to justify the thread by making "groups" just so you don't come off looking like a simp.

Good dayyyyy, sir. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Show me where I've been a simp
laugh.gif

I have two comments in this thread and one is a direct copy from the first youtube video. I can't appreciate a chick's boobs nowadays?

"The world going one way, the people another..."
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Show me where I've been a simp
laugh.gif

I have two comments in this thread and one is a direct copy from the first youtube video. I can't appreciate a chick's boobs nowadays?

"The world going one way, the people another..."
30t6p3b.gif

^HAHAHA Not mad at all. I just HAVE TO KNOW!

Did you write all those names down on a piece of paper under the appropriate category or did you just take the time to make a mental note?

roll.gif

C'mon son.

Did you write all those names down on a piece of paper under the appropriate category or did you just take the time to make a mental note?

roll.gif

C'mon son.

Man this is too funny.
roll.gif

The combination of this thread, the original thread earlier in the yr, and the story dude made about owe girl on his blog is making this girl famous.

I'm surprised no one got a hold of homegirls attempt at making a scary movie. Am I the only one who remembers this???
roll.gif

Man this is too funny.
roll.gif

The combination of this thread, the original thread earlier in the yr, and the story dude made about owe girl on his blog is making this girl famous.

I'm surprised no one got a hold of homegirls attempt at making a scary movie. Am I the only one who remembers this???
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

She's is probably the baddest non celeb/hollywoodho on the planet.
It seems like people always have to go overboard with their comments.

On the planet? Lake Michigan couldn't quench your thirst.
*dead*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'll definitely be using this one

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

She's is probably the baddest non celeb/hollywoodho on the planet.
It seems like people always have to go overboard with their comments.

On the planet? Lake Michigan couldn't quench your thirst.
*dead*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'll definitely be using this one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This thread is gonna be full of four groups of Nters: [/color]

a) First group will be made up of the thirsty and simp dudes feinding for a shoutout/attention from Elyda.

b) Second group will be made up of super e-thugs who will go out of their way to ridicule members of group A, all the while acting like Elyda aint ishhh, even though they're going to be PMing her non-stop for flicks and pics.

c) Third group will be made of NTers playing the sidelines and watching the madness that ensues (count me in this group...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

d) Fourth group will be made of NTs resident females, those who have stood firm all these years. A few of them will get salty and begin throwing shots at Elyda in the name of protecting their territory from a new, and presently formidable, competitor.
bullseye.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This thread is gonna be full of four groups of Nters: [/color]

a) First group will be made up of the thirsty and simp dudes feinding for a shoutout/attention from Elyda.

b) Second group will be made up of super e-thugs who will go out of their way to ridicule members of group A, all the while acting like Elyda aint ishhh, even though they're going to be PMing her non-stop for flicks and pics.

c) Third group will be made of NTers playing the sidelines and watching the madness that ensues (count me in this group...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

d) Fourth group will be made of NTs resident females, those who have stood firm all these years. A few of them will get salty and begin throwing shots at Elyda in the name of protecting their territory from a new, and presently formidable, competitor.
bullseye.jpg

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

roll.gif

C'mon son.

Not even.

Open up the reply box in a new tab > go through the thread > copy and paste.

It was that simple. Took no more than 10 minutes of my lazy morning...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

roll.gif

C'mon son.

Not even.

Open up the reply box in a new tab > go through the thread > copy and paste.

It was that simple. Took no more than 10 minutes of my lazy morning...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Down By Law

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

laugh.gif
 So true.

Originally Posted by Down By Law

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

laugh.gif
 So true.

Back
Top Bottom