Lil B gettin snuffd

Jesus was crucified , the Based God was sucker punched. The based goons are going to get the attacker.
#Based

Originally Posted by JD214

Late, so Niko is gay?

But damn that as a +$@%# move
smh.gif

ugh i hate to defend these idiots but its not so much defending what i am about to say, rather  it is about people not reading everything.

jd214 first and foremost if you read something on the internet please find the source for it. is it credible?  how reliable is it?  read it and then put it into context.

CLIFFNOTES:
the guy who got punched is doing a smear campaign on his attacker.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by JD214

Late, so Niko is gay?

But damn that as a +$@%# move
smh.gif

ugh i hate to defend these idiots but its not so much defending what i am about to say, rather  it is about people not reading everything.

jd214 first and foremost if you read something on the internet please find the source for it. is it credible?  how reliable is it?  read it and then put it into context.

CLIFFNOTES:
the guy who got punched is doing a smear campaign on his attacker.
Niko?
eyes.gif
That "interview" been there since 08 maybe you should learn to read....

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

That guy failed! how are you going to punch some one like five times on the face and not knock them out?
did you not see his soul leaving his body at :30?

That guy failed! how are you going to punch some one like five times on the face and not knock them out?

That dude Niko deleted his twitter and all types of %%%$... he gettin death threats and everything
smh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

That dude Niko deleted his twitter and all types of %%%$... he gettin death threats and everything
smh.gif

2594435700_6b46503edb.jpg
vol. 2 RIP to dude who snuffed Lil B
grin.gif

I dont know who that guy is or anything but that was a pretty cheap move on that guys part. He gave him a interview and then you sucker punch him? what kind of person does that.

Does that guy seriously have to say "you feel me" every 2 seconds though.

Back
Top Bottom