lil baby - harder than hard vol. next up outta QC

Haven't heard a wack song from this kid. He's really grown on me. One of the best projects of the year. Has some low key versatility as well. You can play Harder than hard ALL THE WAY THRU....with no skips.

This probably one of my favorite joints on there other than Narcs & My Dawg

Been hearing him around the city also he up next

His project was cool but glock rookie of the Year b. Glock season> this

I ain't even think of that.

QC smart for that one. Lowkey I seen P and K posting a lot of trippie redd lately...they got Lucci and Uzi...Future and Wop next

these ****** on their Death Row 2000 **** making alternate versions of all the popping trap ****** except this time its gonna work and they gonna have a monopoly soon lol

Yeah QC roster gone be crazy. Still waiting for my boy cinco to blow also

Cinco been off QC, Skippa too. That whole old era over with tbh. These _'s got artist on major labels now :rolleyes

Last edited:
Oh **** I thought cinco was still QC :smh:
John popi 2 was flames

Cinco been off QC, Skippa too. That whole old era over with tbh. These _'s got artist on major labels now :rolleyes

OG QC when Rich The Kid was just a weed roller and they came out with them Streets on Lock joints. Now this ***** got songs with Kendrick and **** smh time aint no ****ing joke.

I liked Quavo better then too. Now my ***** Quavo $cott.

Flippa deserves a run.

Gotta post this.
I agree about quavo
OG QC when Rich The Kid was just a weed roller and they came out with them Streets on Lock joints. Now this ***** got songs with Kendrick and **** smh time aint no ****ing joke.

I liked Quavo better then too. Now my ***** Quavo $cott.

Flippa deserves a run.

Mane i don't hit the actual music forum enough cus I ain't know lil baby had a thread, but he def next up. My dawg still gettin heavy spins

Back
Top Bottom