lil baby - harder than hard vol. next up outta QC

Heatin up :sick::sick::sick:

DBA72436-2F91-40FC-9F60-66C403AEE55A.gif

81B548A3-6F46-476A-9FEA-12FB3B8B84F2.gif

Off initial listen, it starts off strong. Few soft spots in the middle with a few nice splashes. Pretty solid finish. Rylo sounds a lil like 50 cent now.

:pimp:

I'm ****ing with it hard off one full listen and running a few tracks back. Worth the wait.

Doesn't hit like his old stuff like Too Hard. Don't blame him though. He's way more popular now. Back then he was trying to make it.

Gunna’s verse on Heatin Up is nothing but gospel. Can’t wait to say “treat these **** like a tire, I keep a spare” in the whip while riding with my shorty and she look at me sideways :lol: :nthat:

lamekilla lamekilla hey bro V103 be playing a lil baby song all the time sound like "London on the track" produced it because you can hear the tag but I dont know the name. Something froze. You know?

lamekilla lamekilla hey bro V103 be playing a lil baby song all the time sound like "London on the track" produced it because you can hear the tag but I dont know the name. Something froze. You know?

Not 100% sure which song you’re referring to? Maybe Lil Baby freestyle? But I don’t think London on Da track did it

Back
Top Bottom