Lil Boosie fans MIGHT wanna pay attention to this.....

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

smh at that pic...he definitely getting in more trouble for it

They going to add years to his life sentence?

ohh he got a life sentence
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

smh at that pic...he definitely getting in more trouble for it

They going to add years to his life sentence?

ohh he got a life sentence
grin.gif
Still has a few charges hanging over his head, one being 1st degree murder.  Doesnt look good for old boy.

Originally Posted by doyung9

His estate is up for sale. This is going all bad for Boosie boo.

30t6p3b.gif

Bet they still got his jewelry tho
grin.gif

That _ dumb as hell. All that jewelry, and your house ain't paid off? A house that probably cost <900k
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

That _ dumb as hell. All that jewelry, and your house ain't paid off? A house that probably cost <900k
30t6p3b.gif

word crib lookin od nice too

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

word crib lookin od nice too
His crib is trashed. Been there a few times, too many people living off this man. And his jewelry is cheap, probably not even worth $100k total, even with all 345 chains he has.

The incarcerated rapper reveals what it's like behind bars and his plans to ditch Louisiana when he gets released.

Lil Boosie has faced several difficulties while behind bars for his murder case, with Louisiana State most recently plotting to sell his home. But the rapper is holding up in Angola prison, speaking with XXLMag.com about how some days are better than others.

“Some days I’m maintaining, but I’m missing my family and the life I had out there,â€

The Louisiana State Police has filed charges against Baton Rouge rapper Lil Boosie related to trying to smuggle drugs into prison. Troopers said Torrence Hatch, 28, and two others were allegedly in the process of trying to get codeine syrup into the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola. Lil Boosie is being held on a charge of first-degree murder in the death of Terry Boyd.

Full Story: WAFB

^white on white txt
laugh.gif

The Louisiana State Police has filed charges against Baton Rouge rapper Lil Boosie related to trying to smuggle drugs into prison. Troopers said Torrence Hatch, 28, and two others were allegedly in the process of trying to get codeine syrup into the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola. Lil Boosie is being held on a charge of first-degree murder in the death of Terry Boyd.

Full Story: WAFB

He did it again? Didn't he already get busted for that before? When his girl tried to sneak lean in?

If he was a heavy sipper, I can only imagine the withdrawls he went through his 1st couple weeks in
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Damn dude can't stay out of trouble.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't listened to rap since like 08, listen to some once in a while, But never stopped listening to some Southern rappers, Z-Ro, UGK, and Lil Boosie. Use to Jam to dude everyday during lunchtime.

My #%!%
pimp.gif

#FreeLilBoosie

Back
Top Bottom