Lil Boosie & Webbie (thumbs up or thumbs down?)

Originally Posted by mossman75

Simon says

thumbs-down.jpg

both them dudes suck

lol who u like bra?

^i really dont like none of these rap dudes in this generation, only a selected few. I'm a older cat so i'm real picky

Both get the thumbs up but Boosie>>>>Webbie

I hate that Boosie has to sit for 4 years now.

rockin with both since the beginning..those are two dudes i just dont like comparing tho..

Thumbs up for both them dudes... I feel like Boosie gets most people's vote just b/c of more mixtapes and his extra twang. But I give Webbie the edge overBoosie.

If we're just talking about Trill Ent in general... Foxx > Webbie > Boosie. Trill is dropping the ball by not promoting Foxx... this dude is the bestrapper they got. I don't care if Lil Phat and Lil Trill are the CEOs' sons... you gotta make sure people see your real talent.

i must be the only person in the world that doesnt like boosie, lol. He has had some nice songs but its something about him that i cant f*** wit..... Webbia iscool tho. Savage life was nice

Boosie, Webbie, Foxx =
pimp.gif

all of them dudes are super talented and super underated
ohwell.gif

they remind me of the Hot Boy$ of this new generation!

I cant c why ppl dont like Boosie Webbie & Foxx...other den dat the rest of Trill aint sayin NOTHIN! "Couldn't wait to get mo $*&^ from TrillE N T huh? Bad +%$ and Young Savage keep it so street huh?..." yaw know the rest...

Back
Top Bottom