Lil Boosie's Rap Lyrics Will Be Used Against Him In Court

His baby mothers ran through ALL his bread 
They had to pawn all his jewelry AND he lost his house 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by Antidope

People are really sitting here saying that Lil Boosie is nice? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 And I ride with my fair share of goon rap.
Whats wack to you about him? 
There is no complicated explanation, everything I heard from him so far is whack. I will say that I haven't heard the majority of his work for that reason so if you guys have any hot boosie that you would like to put me on you're welcome to do so.

People are really sitting here saying that Lil Boosie is nice? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 And I ride with my fair share of goon rap.
Whats wack to you about him? 
There is no complicated explanation, everything I heard from him so far is whack. I will say that I haven't heard the majority of his work for that reason so if you guys have any hot boosie that you would like to put me on you're welcome to do so.
I've heard almost all his joints, got a buddy who bumps his music all the time.
You're not missing out believe me.

Originally Posted by uny

His baby mothers ran through ALL his bread 
They had to pawn all his jewelry AND he lost his house 
30t6p3b.gif

Damb. If he were to somehow get out, I'm sure he could recoup some serious guap by touring. The streets love him. But to you all who say he's wack, if you can listen to Bad +%* and still come out feeling that way, then I guess it is what it is. But I've seen and heard NT praise some Terrible and/or sub par acts who rap about the same things (Waka, Gucci, 2 Chainz, etc.) Bad +%* and Ghetto Stories are good classics. Anyways, I'm not optimistic on homie beating the case, but stranger things have happened.

Anyone fronting on Boosie aint ever really listened. In their defense though he just seems like he's trash, took me a long minute to even give dude a serious listen. Son is real though, doubt he beating this case, but I hope so. No doubt he did it, but that's the life they living, that boy testifying 
sick.gif
I'm actually a Boosie fan but this is crazy the amount of times I've heard this.

Originally Posted by 216301baller

he need to get a hologram of johnny cochran lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Boosie is buns though.

Y'all are the ones saying "Free Boosie" but want george zimmerman locked up huh?
laugh.gif

Keep that @!++% in jail

Fan of boosies music but I can't really speak on this situation.
Like if he really had young boys out here catching bodies for him, he don't deserve freedom.

Anyone remember the song that Gucci bragged about this situation. I forgot exactly what he said

With the state of the rap game it's definitely a possibility he goes free in my opinion.Have to wait and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom