Lil' Flip: Still A Fan? Stopped being a Fan? Never was a Fan?

I'm just asking this cause since about 2006, it's been VERY hard for me to listen to Lil' Flip's music, especially recently, compared to
what he did from 1999-2004. His flow has changed [declined] so much, and it's just real hard still trying to support him. Other than
his 2010 'Reasonable Clout" mixtape, a lot of his stuff since 2006 has been pretty average. Check his old stuff if you forgot, or never
heard of him.

LOVED "The Leprechaun" and "Undaground Legend" played them out. "U Gotta Feel Me" was weak, didn't like it. Bought "I Need Mine" it had like 40 tracks and I liked 10 but after that album I knew it was over.

Cliff
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was a big fan when he was still skinny and not as many tats,
he did piss me off when i got that kings of the south mixtape with z-ro, dude sounded horrible and tried to sing all the hooks. People bring up the ti beef but imo flip was headed downhill right before that. He started to feel himself too much and dropped crap.

One of my boys was part of clover g's and flip made him give back his chain that he bought evrybody

i used to stay listenin to lil flip. i remember my homeboy who stayed across the street put me up on him, but once t.i. got a piece of him it was over wit. he literally ended dude whole career

Underground Legend is a dope album. We aint Scared is my joint. I havent peeped any of his material after U Gotta Feel Me. That was one of the worst double albums of all time.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

i was a big fan when he was still skinny and not as many tats,
he did piss me off when i got that kings of the south mixtape with z-ro, dude sounded horrible and tried to sing all the hooks. People bring up the ti beef but imo flip was headed downhill right before that. He started to feel himself too much and dropped crap.

One of my boys was part of clover g's and flip made him give back his chain that he bought evrybody
I agree with you man. I still liked some of his stuff before the T.I. beef, but there was a pretty big change to his flow somewhere
around then. To me, his last truly good stuff as I felt like he started to change was a bunch of freestyles and short songs he did with
Will-Lean. And cause of Flip's decline, that made me listen to Will-Lean and Yung Redd more. I even started listening to Black Al
Capone cause of his decline too.

Originally Posted by eashawty

i used to stay listenin to lil flip. i remember my homeboy who stayed across the street put me up on him, but once t.i. got a piece of him it was over wit. he literally ended dude whole career
Undaground Legend >>> 
This cd got too many spins from me as a youngin.
Still mad he started to fall off right before everybody started to ride TI so hard when really he was dude not living that life, telling lies and fairy tales
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I liked him until "I treat you like milk and do nothing but spoil you". Underground Legend got plenty of spins back in the day.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Undaground Legend >>> 
Still mad he started to fall off right before everybody started to ride TI so hard when really he was dude not living that life, telling lies and fairy tales
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

He should've kept his damn mouth closed....ti ended him.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Undaground Legend >>> 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

He should've kept his damn mouth closed....ti ended him.

Thats the thing though, Flip never said anything, T.I. took some lyrics completely wrong and just went after Flip.
Flip had no choice but to go back at him, and he had every right too. Flip never even said anything that wasn't
the truth. T.I. on the other hand got Scarface to claim that Flip wasn't even from the hood or whatever, when
Scarface himself was livin in some million dollar home at the time. Oh well, Flip is deep deep deep underground
and T.I. in jail again.

tumblr_lkcuaxkx4S1qi1p6y.jpg

thanks for the Semi Appreciation thread OP....

early 2000's flip>>>> i just dusted off my cds and added them to my Itunes.....

UNDERGROUND LEGEND.....OH MY GOSH.....that CD was flames!!!

Originally Posted by SlimK4

thanks for the Semi Appreciation thread OP....

early 2000's flip>>>> i just dusted off my cds and added them to my Itunes.....

UNDERGROUND LEGEND.....OH MY GOSH.....that CD was flames!!!
Whyyyyyyyyyy ya'll haaaaaaaaaater's still maddddddddddd, why ya'll hate.... the way ya'll do?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to listen to him. Actually forgot about dude. Really lost respect for dude when someone frim NT posted him a whack @%+ low budget corny rap video.

just went and got my underground legend cd from a pile of dust thansk to this thread. I remember i used to bump this all the time back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom