Lil Herb > Chief Keef

been holding my judgement till I heard more 

but that 4 minutes of hell is 
smokin.gif

4 minutes of hell, lawd :smokin

that dude who making the beats need a new kickdrum tho

Last edited:
:smokin :smokin :smokin, Staxx good looking out for keeping this alive
" Jordan swish, they like shawty sick, I'm at sacks fifth or 46, when they hear my age they go super sick, I'm a young ##### with a Cougar ######"

It's nothing.
I can't wait for the tapes to drop.
Both these dudes are genuinely talented. Their producer too.
That My Hood joint up top. :x :pimp:

Last edited:
The more these young cats do it, the harder and more ridiculous it's gonna look for these 40 y/o to be rapping the same way.

Plus these old cats acting like kids ain't the main ones buying they're albums.

This is the end result. Plus they doing it better than some of the pro's in the game honestly.

lil herb is easily the nicest kid outta the chi right now

"150 im really wit it ill drop his *** and then forget it

im the man round my side of town might see a ***** and forget i hit it"

where is that fazoland tape at??

Does anyone have a compilation of all their songs? The wait for this mixtape is wild

Chicago has more to offer than gangbang music, which is played out IMO. Not to discredit Bump J, Do or Die, and Twista, but GBE took that lane now EVERYONE in chicago trying to ride that wave. RIP JOJO he was nice too.

Either way Chicago artist Jay2 "TheKidd Classic" has more talent than any of these gangbang artists.... peep. I like this song but IMO if he could just stop having so many pauses in his flow on this track, this song would be absolute 
pimp.gif
. Still nice though.

Chicago has more to offer than gangbang music, which is played out IMO. Not to discredit Bump J, Do or Die, and Twista, but GBE took that lane now EVERYONE in chicago trying to ride that wave. RIP JOJO he was nice too.

Either way Chicago artist Jay2 "TheKidd Classic" has more talent than any of these gangbang artists.... peep. I like this song but IMO if he could just stop having so many pauses in his flow on this track, this song would be absolute 
pimp.gif

. Still nice though.

LOL, I wasn't trying to bash lil herb, that was not the intent. I made my post b4 listening to 4 minutes of hell by lil herb. That song is 
pimp.gif
was bumpin in the car today,

EDIT: mannn after hearing that "we do this ish for yall" i'm roccin with the young guys. slaps. approved. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom