Lil' Kim disses Remy Ma Vol. Where are the good female Mcs?

^it wasn't really
sick.gif
but if i heard this voice in my voicemail I wouldn't be tempted, well maybe
remy-message

i dont know why people are attracted to kim.

who wants biggie's sloppy seconds?
i seen her in person buying uggs 2 weeks ago, she looked like michael jackson.
her body is tight but thats because of plastic surgery.
she rhymes a bout deepthroating and putting sprite cans in her mouth.

I'm not attracted to Remy but at least she can murder a Free and make me believe she writes her s***.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

i dont know why people are attracted to kim.

who wants biggie's sloppy seconds?
i seen her in person buying uggs 2 weeks ago, she looked like michael jackson.
her body is tight but thats because of plastic surgery.
she rhymes a bout deepthroating and putting sprite cans in her mouth.

I'm not attracted to Remy but at least she can murder a Free and make me believe she writes her s***.

That aint fear you went from looks with Kim to skill with Remy. Kim's body is type and I dont care why I cant see her face if I hit it from the backand which would you prefer Biggie's leftovers or Papoose's???????????? Plus that pic of Remy with damp cooch is floatin around not a good look. Youtell me who looks more like the hood rat. Remy is nice tho(lyrically)

smokin.gif

Mr Cee was playin Mad kim joints the other day. she's back.

i always like Foxy's style better than Kim. thing is, Kim's waaayyyyy more consistent. Foxy's style is based on who's she with @ thetime..first, Jay, the Nas, Baby Sham, Shyne and whoever it is now.

Remy's horrible tho. she's ugly yet more _ than a lotta cats. not a good look. @ least Kim and foxy looked good when they were like that

Discounting L Boogie (her album was a blend of different music types), the last straight hip hop, female album I liked was Bahamadia's Kollage. That was inthe mid 90's.

Currently, Jean Grae > all.

Seriously, I can't really even stomach female rappers. But Jeanius is one of those albums I can listen to the entire way through. Having 9th on the boardsdefinitely helps, but she holds her own well.

And SMH at dude who mentioned "Scarlett". How could you NOT know that was Nas? Sounded like Nas on helium--same cadence and rhyme pattern andeverything.

That voicemail was dope.

You gotta love chics that dont waste time and get straight to the point.

^ Where can I find this Remy voicemail???????????????? Can I get a link?

I'd smash those Crime Mob chicks daily n frequently

smokin.gif

Don't know how I missed it inmy own thread and ewww
sick.gif
she soundin likea ****** talkin play with her butt
laugh.gif
sayin some issh mad casual like sherunnin down a list lickin balls? How'd they get this and was this really to Pap? if so
roll.gif
dude claimed she was like a sister he need to put this on the Nacirema Dream.

smokin.gif

i hope remy rips kim a new one..

imo, kim hasnt been the same since she got her plastic tatas

"I used to roll with Foxy and she would eat Foxy..like it wouldn't be funny. On dogs"

In A League of Her Own - Hosted by Big Mike

Coming Soon

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom