lil Kim's new face Vol. %!*

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

you cant see her face if she's bent over.

True, but if she turns around, verily the viscosity of my virility will vanish, vanquishing my visceral voyage to the vagina.

True, but if she turns around, verily the viscosity of my virility will vanish, vanquishing my visceral voyage to the vagina.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well played, sir.  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well played, sir.  

post of the year so far

A++

post of the year so far

A++

Damn, I thought she had developed that body dysmorphic disorder before, but now I don't think there is a doubt about it. Ol girl used to be THE BUSINESS!

Sad. Real sad.

Damn, I thought she had developed that body dysmorphic disorder before, but now I don't think there is a doubt about it. Ol girl used to be THE BUSINESS!

Sad. Real sad.

When I saw her in the Feeling on Yo Booty video I instantly fell in love

what happened to this woman

Back
Top Bottom