Lil Penny Posite

some dude online reviewed the penny posites. said they were a lil too tts. can anybody vouch cuz im bout to go on the bay and purchase the ss but i wanna know what im getting first

I got the ones from the Penny pack as well as the grey/red ones. They look a little bulky on the back/ heel, while the get sharper they more they move to the toe area!

All in all, they are ok, but I like the Zoom Rookies more!

I got the ones from the Penny pack as well as the grey/red ones. They look a little bulky on the back/ heel, while the get sharper they more they move to the toe area!

All in all, they are ok, but I like the Zoom Rookies more!
are these comfy because the zoom rookies weren't at all

Where is the link that confirms these are releasing on 6/7 like it says on the first page? Did I overlook it? Thanks

I have yet to wear them on court, so I can not tell right now,

to be honest, I thought the Zoom Rookies were comfortable, wore them for a good 3 months for hoping, about 3-4 times a week!

I have yet to wear them on court, so I can not tell right now,

to be honest, I thought the Zoom Rookies were comfortable, wore them for a good 3 months for hoping, about 3-4 times a week!
i'm not talking about on court i'm talking about casual wear I don't ball in shoes like these anymore and causally the rookies were horribly uncomfortable, so walking around how do these feel for everyday use

The toe box is fairly tight(no up and down wiggle room, worst than Lebron XI imo). Width is fine for me because I have a narrow foot. .5 or even full size up is highly recommended. I'll stick with thin socks for casual and thicker socks for ball. Forefoot Zoom is low profile so cushioning is kinda lacking but still adequate. The heel is more noticeably cushioned. I like that it doesn't have a midfoot carbon shank like the Penny V, good for low arch. I'd give this shoe overall, 7.5/10 because of the low height of the toe box, lack of breathability ,and poor forefoot flex due to the Posite material. I thought the eyestay section would be nubuck or something but it's all Posite construction on the upper. Aesthetics, ankle support and heel lockdown is great, 9/10. White colorway is the next purchase.

View media item 988715

Last edited:
The toe box is fairly tight(no up and down wiggle room, worst than Lebron XI imo). Width is fine for me because I have a narrow foot. .5 or even full size up is highly recommended. I'll stick with thin socks for casual and thicker socks for ball. Forefoot Zoom is low profile so cushioning is kinda lacking but still adequate. The heel is more noticeably cushioned. I like that it doesn't have a midfoot carbon shank like the Penny V, good for low arch. I'd give this shoe overall, 7.5/10 because of the low height of the toe box, lack of breathability ,and poor forefoot flex due to the Posite material. I thought the eyestay section would be nubuck or something but it's all Posite construction on the upper. Aesthetics, ankle support and heel lockdown is great, 9/10. White colorway is the next purchase.

View media item 988715

Thanks for the review guess I'll try on a pair before I decide to commit

i'm not talking about on court i'm talking about casual wear I don't ball in shoes like these anymore and causally the rookies were horribly uncomfortable, so walking around how do these feel for everyday use

I never wear Basketball shoes casual, so I can give you any review about that! Sorry

So the cushioning for this shoe is Forefoot zoom and Heel zoom? Thought I saw somewhere that they had some lunarlon or am i crazy?

So if I generally wear a size 14, but size up to 15 for foamposites, is it safe to say I should look to a 15 for these? I find foamposites to be too short. Size 14 Lebron XI's are long enough but pinch the pinky toe.

Appreciate the review.

So if I generally wear a size 14, but size up to 15 for foamposites, is it safe to say I should look to a 15 for these? I find foamposites to be too short. Size 14 Lebron XI's are long enough but pinch the pinky toe.

Appreciate the review.
Yes. I wear a size 13 in foams and the 13 is snug on the Lil P's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really starting to like these. They're like sleeker versions of Rookies. My local shop is charging 269 plus tax for the Hyper Jade and Pinks though lol. :frown: I'm not sure if they're marking up or Canadian retail is really that ridiculous.

Last edited:
whats up with these thin soles lately? digging them but them pancake soles got me shook

Back
Top Bottom