Lil Terrio Announces New Reality TV Show/Rap Album Via Instagram

is he being exploited?

• yes, and it's getting out of control

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, billy ray cyrus did this with his daughter and she turned out fine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View media item 1021503
Vine sensation Lil' TerRio may be killin' it on a small screen near you. The "Oooh Killem" rapper posted a picture to his Instagram account, saying that his show has been sold.

TV show sold and we just signed to William Morris Endeavor!! #LifeIsGreat #LeaveItToTerRio #WME#ThaLights @timthalights @dooneythalights@kingbarchan @livinfamy5 @ncaspi&nb! sp;!!! #TooExcited#Blessings #LifeChanging", wrote Terrio, seated amongst his entourage and several reps from the Beverly Hills talent agency William Morris Endeavor (above), who also rep the NFL, rapper 2 Chainz and comedian Wayne Brady.

TerRio is also slated to drop an album called "I Was Just Thinking" that will include features from Migos, DJ Khaled, Young Jeezy and Soulja Boy later this year.

Terrio got the mean "help me" face on :smh:
Da exploitation, B
These media giants will do anything to exploit a young child

And why is sons back folded like that?

Last edited:
He has no neck. It's like his head is connected directly to his shoulders.

W447

He has no neck. It's like his head is connected directly to his shoulders.

vgvRbql.png

I really hope Terrio loses some weight. It really hurts me to see son go though this ..the obesity and the exploitation. No one is laughing WITH terio...they laughing AT him.

Son is like 9 years old, he needs to be doing kid stuff. :smh:

It's like they got son locked in a cage on display at the freak show..wearing a versace shirt and some leather pants

Pimped out by his own family. The things people do for paper. Hope they have a nest egg stashed away for him.

Hmmmm the question is

He gon get bigger or slim down for the camera? We'll see I guess

So crazy..i was just thinking the other day "welp guess lil homie 15 is up"

I want to know, what network picked up a tv show for this kid? I mean, even VH1 wouldnt stoop that low

Somebody on twitter said his rap name should be Entrée 3000 :rofl:

Last edited:
So crazy..i was just thinking the other day "welp guess lil homie 15 is up"

I want to know, what network picked up a tv show for this kid? I mean, even VH1 wouldnt stoop that low

doubt its on national cable

probably some random channel where no one will watch

sad how his family is selling him out for money, i srsly doubt they care about him. hes morbidly obese. this kid needs help

Back
Top Bottom