Lil Uzi Vert Thread - "Pink Tape" Out June 30th!

Seen him live this past Saturday and before walking off stage he said LIR2 was done etc. etc. but I can't help but tune these n_'s out when they start throwing that "Soon" word around.

With that said, Uzi by far THE best live performer out right now... Pull up if you get a chance.
Seen him once already and going to see him in about a week. Bout to shed a tear if he does YSL 

Soooo is that Uzi picture photoshop?

I'd rather not post it
But I'm sure y'all seen it floating around the net

Uzi was smart to do that All My Chains vid in normal clothes back then cuz if he tried that ish in them parts of North Philly....

Buddy looking like a hooker who's been binging on that glass D for 4 days. Fellas please father your sons.

I mess with this. 

Xo Tour Lif3, Erase Your Social, and Now I do What I Want are fire

Want Luv Is Rage 2 
tired.gif

They're going to bleed XO dry with the way it's streaming. I see this as having the potential to do more harm than good.

Uzi hasn't had a hit on the scale of tour life. For a lot of people, this is the first they've heard of the kid. Sure, some of them will go back and peep the previous tapes, but I'd chance a bet that a lot of them won't. So the label may in turn be turning Uzi into a 1 hit wonder if LIR2 doesn't have a smash on par or greater than XO.

I may be off with this, but I think there's something to it.

It's just streaming politics. They want to get all they can out if his catalogue. When the numbers dwindle, then they'll drop it. Problem is, we don't know if he can match a fraction of xo tour life.

Nah it's not just the label/streaming **** it's him too 
laugh.gif

Apparently he not really tryna do that type of **** no more and doesn't want "XO type" tracks to be his lane. Sound like they scrapping some of that **** and starting over. His back catalog is still blazing so I guess they feel like they can do it.

This is a pivotal project for him tho so understand it. Kinda like where Travis was at before Rodeo, that album stamped him fr.

Last edited:
He's made it clear that the album been finished and they just wasn't putting it out

I mean he said he punched on Reese too :lol

That's just what I heard tho, from a good source. Album not coming soon, he don't like the course it's headed towards, and they scrapping some ****.

They also back to dropping loosies again, He dropped 2 new ones yesterday.

Last edited:
Ya I was gonna say to blinkin's point, it doesn't make sense for somebody to expect Uzi to make a bunch of XOs if and when they his back catalog and see none of it consist of it

Imo the whole streaming excuse was bull, dude just became bigger and they kno wat 2 do wit him

Back
Top Bottom