Lil Uzi Vert Thread - "Pink Tape" Out June 30th!

Was high as hell at the strip club me frshstunna frshstunna hit yesterday :lol: started bumpin Moon Relate in the whip on the way back and was on another planet. I remember the snippet from before LUV is Rage 2 even dropped. Not only does Uzi have his finger on the pulse right now, this ****** longevity is starting to become a thing. 5-6 years in and he’s still buzzing like a new artist

🗣 “Man my dough nuts like it’s glazed! Man my dough nuts like it’s glazed!”

Officially a rock star dog

Listened to Yessirskii like 54 times today
1584232891690.png
1584232891690.png

I’m going with EA. The production on it is not only crazy but it shows growth from Uzi as an artist. Don’t even know what genre to put half of the songs in and they’re all fire. VTW2 is Uzi winking to his core fans that he’s “still here” My only gripe with VTW2 is the mixing on a lot of the songs that we first heard as snippets years ago aren’t as good as they originally were. Lotus and Moon Relate in particular. I thought for sure Thug was gonna be on Lotus since he premiered it on his IG. Regardless both projects were worth the wait. Very rare with music nowadays.

EA better win album of the year das all imma say and he gonna do perfect luv 2 / luv is rage 3 before the year ends.....look up the "life a movie" snippet

I SHOT A MOVIE.........................WITH A GROUPIE!!!

Back
Top Bottom