Lil' Wayne - 6'7" (feat. Cory Gunz)

Yeah I think Time is right...no way in hell this is the first single....This is extremely similar to A Milli and you saw how long it took for THAT to get a video...this is not single material

*stops Armchair A&R'ing*

Yeah I think Time is right...no way in hell this is the first single....This is extremely similar to A Milli and you saw how long it took for THAT to get a video...this is not single material

*stops Armchair A&R'ing*

This aint gonna be no single. Trust me. They gonna move it to a mixtape and go for some MTV/club friendly joint

ya'll acting like the "A Milli" video had Corey Gunz on it. This single is his first since him coming out of prison so of course having CG on it would be a good way to set him up.

Obviously, since his parole condition, Wayne cant have alcohol/drugs so it does affect the quality of his voice

This aint gonna be no single. Trust me. They gonna move it to a mixtape and go for some MTV/club friendly joint

ya'll acting like the "A Milli" video had Corey Gunz on it. This single is his first since him coming out of prison so of course having CG on it would be a good way to set him up.

Obviously, since his parole condition, Wayne cant have alcohol/drugs so it does affect the quality of his voice

"life is a @%%#*, and death is her sister. sleep is the cousin. wheres the damn family picture. you know father time and we all know mother nature. its all in the family but i am of no relation."

"life is a @%%#*, and death is her sister. sleep is the cousin. wheres the damn family picture. you know father time and we all know mother nature. its all in the family but i am of no relation."

song is str8,wayne did his thing...still the same more or less tho, same tired concepts(if they this,than im this)...dont see no amilli legs on it tho after first listen

cory gunz is whatever to me...didnt add to the song. Could have gone w/o hearing that mumbo jumbo he was spitting

song is str8,wayne did his thing...still the same more or less tho, same tired concepts(if they this,than im this)...dont see no amilli legs on it tho after first listen

cory gunz is whatever to me...didnt add to the song. Could have gone w/o hearing that mumbo jumbo he was spitting

C4 is gonna be %%***#% awesome.
Sober Wayne > *.

I knew that @#%+ he did with Birdman wasn't a representation of him now, this is definitely it!

C4 is gonna be %%***#% awesome.
Sober Wayne > *.

I knew that @#%+ he did with Birdman wasn't a representation of him now, this is definitely it!

Trying to listen but his voice is so high pitch that it blends with the background effects

Trying to listen but his voice is so high pitch that it blends with the background effects

This is EASILY the best I've heard from Wayne since 04 or 05. He definitely has some dope lines in here but other than that, I don't know if the beat or his whining is more annoying.

Corey Gunz though....wow

This is EASILY the best I've heard from Wayne since 04 or 05. He definitely has some dope lines in here but other than that, I don't know if the beat or his whining is more annoying.

Corey Gunz though....wow

whats the clarification of this sober wayne*

is that for no autotune?...cuz other than that what is he doing differently?...this still aint a carter 1,2...dedication 1,2 wayne

whats the clarification of this sober wayne*

is that for no autotune?...cuz other than that what is he doing differently?...this still aint a carter 1,2...dedication 1,2 wayne

sick.gif

Lordy lord. I am not a Human Being was wack as hell but this RIGHT HERE has me sittin here with my hands on my head like WOW

Lordy lord. I am not a Human Being was wack as hell but this RIGHT HERE has me sittin here with my hands on my head like WOW

Back
Top Bottom