Lil' Wayne - 6'7" (feat. Cory Gunz)

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this aint gone be no damn first single... dude aint even dropped a mixtape yet... this is prolly goin on his next tape... not his album...
N_ you would've said da same thing about A-mile
laugh.gif
stop it

this is FUEGO....

FIRST SINGLE... a milli was 2nd or 3rd
grin.gif
amilie was da FIRST track off da carter III's to be heard that actually stayed on da disc, so it was definitely da first single.

this aint gone be no damn first single... dude aint even dropped a mixtape yet... this is prolly goin on his next tape... not his album...
laugh.gif
stop it

this is FUEGO....

grin.gif
amilie was da FIRST track off da carter III's to be heard that actually stayed on da disc, so it was definitely da first single.

laugh.gif
stop it

this is FUEGO....

grin.gif
I thought Lollipop was.

*Edit*

But yea, the Lil Wayne Feat. Cory Gunz - A Millie did come out early though. Did that leak officially or was it just a street single?

laugh.gif
stop it

this is FUEGO....

grin.gif
I thought Lollipop was.

*Edit*

But yea, the Lil Wayne Feat. Cory Gunz - A Millie did come out early though. Did that leak officially or was it just a street single?

I don't think its the fact that he's sober..it's the fact that he actually wrote this joint out on paper

I don't think its the fact that he's sober..it's the fact that he actually wrote this joint out on paper

Those were good verses, typical, but solid. He has indeed become a punchline rapper tho. That lasagna line
laugh.gif
I paused it to lol. it was stupid but funny/ kinda clever
I can't believe someone said Wayne isn't witty, he's very witty/ clever IMO: ex. "I'm a crazy star, like an asterisk".

The version I heard didn't have him with a high pitched voice btw.

Those were good verses, typical, but solid. He has indeed become a punchline rapper tho. That lasagna line
laugh.gif
I paused it to lol. it was stupid but funny/ kinda clever
I can't believe someone said Wayne isn't witty, he's very witty/ clever IMO: ex. "I'm a crazy star, like an asterisk".

The version I heard didn't have him with a high pitched voice btw.

I'm not gonna lie, this song is dope as %&^!.. but, Wayne set the bar so high a few years back.. that his bars are the same to me on each song, nothing he says suprises me anymore.. a few young money shout outs, 3 dope punch lines, and a weezy f. reference. ..not taking anything away from his creativity.. tho.. he still spits
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna lie, this song is dope as %&^!.. but, Wayne set the bar so high a few years back.. that his bars are the same to me on each song, nothing he says suprises me anymore.. a few young money shout outs, 3 dope punch lines, and a weezy f. reference. ..not taking anything away from his creativity.. tho.. he still spits
pimp.gif

I don't really care for this at all. I doubt it will be a first single as it has no hook. The beat sounds just like A Milli with new drum sounds and a different sample. The lyrics were nothing special at all and the flow wasn't as enjoyable as A Milli. I won't be downloading this.

I don't really care for this at all. I doubt it will be a first single as it has no hook. The beat sounds just like A Milli with new drum sounds and a different sample. The lyrics were nothing special at all and the flow wasn't as enjoyable as A Milli. I won't be downloading this.

My God. My Facebook is being blasted with lines from this song all ready smh.

Weezy went in tho
pimp.gif

My God. My Facebook is being blasted with lines from this song all ready smh.

Weezy went in tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by jefffort5

How do you know?
before the song came out mack maine spoke to mtv news about it and said this was the first time wayne has written in years

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by jefffort5

How do you know?
before the song came out mack maine spoke to mtv news about it and said this was the first time wayne has written in years

laugh.gif
stop it

this is FUEGO....

grin.gif

.....no

Back
Top Bottom