pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

It didn't really hit me at how much this is selling until I went to Best Buy, Target, and Circuit City and this CD was sold out.

Same here. Im used to things such as Jordans and gamesystems being sold out upon the initial release, but a cd?

you guys are all missing the boat

lil waynes best mixtape/Album had to be the Dedication 2 by leaps and bounds

everything else wayne has ever done hails in comparison play the D2 every song is a banger and he killed it with the ambisions of a rider beat at the end

Dedication 2 > Carter 3 or anything else for that matter

production was awesome. collabos were sick. waynes flow was pretty decent, but not up to his standards. I don't like how he's singin and goinmainstream with his flow on this album. but it was pretty good nontheless. I gin this cd a 4 out of 5

sickest verse on the cd belongs to juelz

Originally Posted by Prince of OKC

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

It didn't really hit me at how much this is selling until I went to Best Buy, Target, and Circuit City and this CD was sold out.

Same here. Im used to things such as Jordans and gamesystems being sold out upon the initial release, but a cd?
Yeah I know what you mean. I expected to just walk in and walk out. No such luck. I eneded up getting one of last ones in FYE.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Am I the only one who loves 'Phone Home' ????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No. Song jams. That "If you feel like you're the best then go and do the weezy-wee" !!#% has me
laugh.gif
everytime though. Dumb corny. But I definitely like the song.

This album sounds like a wayne ive never heard before, i was quite shocked.

I didnt care for the carter 1 or 2 heavily like you guys, because it appears you guys starting listening then. He had 3 albums before that!!!

I thought the CD was initially OK last week but after listening to it for a while it grew on me. It has gotten better with each spin. So I am not disappointedat all. And I hope he does sell a Milli by the end of the week.

This album sounds like a wayne ive never heard before, i was quite shocked.

I didnt care for the carter 1 or 2 heavily like you guys, because it appears you guys starting listening then. He had 3 albums before that!!!

I feel ya. Most cats weren't on Wayne until the Carter but he been around for a long time. I agree....I didn't care for Carter 1 or 2 either but thisone is on some whole new stuff.

^We all knew who Wayne was, but few had heard him murder a CD like that. Ignore C1 and C2 and this man is NOT where he is today ...

his flow has changed so much from wheres he started to where he is now, dude has literally grown from cd to cd ... hes on another level ... jay is no wherenear as versatile as wayne is ... yeah jay got him lyrics wise (on released albums) but jay doest he same thing over and over ... wayne is a pioneer like it ornot

Originally Posted by msaba07

his flow has changed so much from wheres he started to where he is now, dude has literally grown from cd to cd ... hes on another level ... jay is no where near as versatile as wayne is ... yeah jay got him lyrics wise (on released albums) but jay doest he same thing over and over ... wayne is a pioneer like it or not

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you can click your rolley smiles all you want ... look i can even do it
roll.gif
takes some skill ... but what do you have to say ?

what about it is rediculous? his flow has changed (check) ... hes on another level as far as artists go nowadays (check) ... jay talks about and does the samething every cd (check) ... jay has wayne on lyrics on released albums (check) ... wayne is a pioneer (check) ... ... ...

Did he say "Ima murderer, so i murdered it?" No where near Jay at all. And !+% is up with all this chopped up singing? Jay is a pioneer, Lil wayneis......I don't even know, but he sure doesn't represent rap

you can click your rolley smiles all you want ... look i can even do it
roll.gif
takes some skill ... but what do you have to say ?

what about it is rediculous? his flow has changed (check) ... hes on another level as far as artists go nowadays (check) ... jay talks about and does the same thing every cd (check) ... jay has wayne on lyrics on released albums (check) ... wayne is a pioneer (check) ... ... ...

his flow has changed so much from wheres he started to where he is now (1.), dude has literally grown from cd to cd (2.) ... hes on another level (3.) ... jay is no where near as versatile as wayne is(4.) ... yeah jay got him lyrics wise (on released albums) but jay doest he same thing over and over (5.) ... wayne is a pioneer like it or not (6.)

Well sir.....I was only laughing at the last part of your statement...But uhhh

1. True, I agree wholeheartedly. Wayne's flow is downright sickening at times
sick.gif
. These days, his flow > his lyrics

2. Yeah, he has. But, I don't see this as an advancement from C2. Growth wise. His bars are less cohesive and his topics are too all over at times. Iwouldn't say its that much of a step down from C2, But it damn sure ain't a step forward.

3. Popularity wise? Yes, of course. No arguing that. Lyric wise? At this moment? Nope....

4. Laughable. Jay is what Wayne is aspiring to be. Wayne, at this point, can't focus enough to continually focus on ONE topic in a verse, sustain thisfor a song. Then have the songs do that for an album. Jay has NEVER had this problem. Weezy is jumping around and he's throwing random punches in hisverses, where they don't need to be. This frustrates me to know end b/c he is one of my favorite rappers of alltime and I know he is better than what he is showing.

5. Jay got him lyricwise on ANYTHING. Album, Mixtape, Soundtrack, EP, LP, CD, Beta-max, VHS, DVD, Tape, Video, whatever.

6. Wayne is a pioneer? A pioneer of what exactly? Cause at this point, he is the spokesperson for not showing the masses exactly how talented you are. Yeah,he's putting out 1000's of songs, and about to got damn near plat in a week (
pimp.gif
by the way), but that doesn't mean that he is giving the publicthe highest quality music he can produce. And thats a FACT.

This cd will grow on u if it hasn't already. I jus keep listening to it over and over. Each time I hear something new.

im thinking hes a pioneer of trying !#+$ that no one else wants to (or dare i say can) do ... his swagger is out of control he does what he wants and majorityof people love it ... yall seen the 106 & park video 26 year old men jumping up and down to see this 5 foot nuthin wear a backpack and choply singprostitute flange ...

bottom line, yeah hes not giving the public HIS highest quality of music on C3 BUT, hes giving the public (aside from real rap fans) what THEY want ... andright now pop fans outnumber real rap fans by the hundreds of thousands

im thinking hes a pioneer of trying !#+$ that no one else wants to (or dare i say can) do ... his swagger is out of control he does what he wants and majority of people love it ... yall seen the 106 & park video 26 year old men jumping up and down to see this 5 foot nuthin wear a backpack and choply sing prostitute flange ...

bottom line, yeah hes not giving the public HIS highest quality of music on C3 BUT, hes giving the public (aside from real rap fans) what THEY want ... and right now pop fans outnumber real rap fans by the hundreds of thousands

And this is a good thing?

his flow has changed so much from wheres he started to where he is now, dude has literally grown from cd to cd ... hes on another level ... jay is no where near as versatile as wayne is ... yeah jay got him lyrics wise (on released albums) but jay doest he same thing over and over ... wayne is a pioneer like it or not
may I ask what exactly is Wayne a pioneer of? First rapper to kiss a dude maybe?

Back
Top Bottom