Lil Wayne Comments on Mixtapes, Mixtape Dj's and Datpiff.com [Vol. Self Destruction]

You aren't supposed to sell mix tapes. They are profiting off his name. He is mad at that, not the real DJ's he authorizes to do his stuff. If youwould read and connect dots it would be easily understood.

Come to Houston and drop some Z-Ro mixtapes and sell them...J. Prince.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

good. N' suck anyway

Didn't you go out and buy Soulja boy's album?

laugh.gif

What is this dude talkin about. Most of these mixtapes are official mixtapes where they are collaborating with him. And the only reason he hot right now isbecause of the mixtape game. hes put out so much material on mixtapes in the past 2 years its impossible for someone to not like songs you are puttin out. Ifthe money was a problem he shoulda stopped wit all the offical the drought is over part 1-25 $%$# and just been puttin out his album. The Carter 3 been rumoredsince last summer and its just coming out next month.

He was prolly just on a recent high with this interview and was just shootin off at the mouth.

I think he means that the mixtape DJ's owe him more since he did so much for them for them to go and put his official music from his album on mixtape'sresulting in less sales for his album.

If this dude's album doesn't do big numbers he will be looked at as a failure.

I mean look at 50 he was riding on top of the world then Curtis came out and was wack and did crappy numbers, for 50's standards, so you know the oldsaying you're only as good as the last hit record that you put out.

i think he shouldnt have went public with these statements,,, but i feel his pain. if you look at a website like datpiff (which he mentioned),,,,, he is beingexploited. that website has like 3 new mixtapes up for him every day.

exploited? whatever mang...any exposure is good exposure..that's what all those mixtape DJs are doing for him...whether he's officially collaboratingwith them or not. I give this dude a pass cuz he's seriously got some holes the size of tennis balls in his brain

Back
Top Bottom