***Lil wayne & Drake making it rain** (BEELEEDAT)

I aint hatin at all, but Weezy and Drake need to make it rain on some at least DECENT looking broads. These chicks all $%%%$* up.

I aint hatin at all, but Weezy and Drake need to make it rain on some at least DECENT looking broads. These chicks all $%%%$* up.

Best beleeeeee if i was there, Id be rocking a backpack and just grabbing arm fulls of those ones on the floor ...

And grabbin mass in the process too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Best beleeeeee if i was there, Id be rocking a backpack and just grabbing arm fulls of those ones on the floor ...

And grabbin mass in the process too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

They arent spending their money.............They are spending the clubs money.

The women have to pay more to get on stage the night rappers are coming in, and the club makes more money on entry to the club and drinks n such.

I guess nobody on here knows rappers and stars are paid to appear at strip clubs these days............They are throwing the money they were paid. (minues a few thousand for their pocket)

I know someone that manages a strip club in ATL, and this is exactly what they do.

They arent spending their money.............They are spending the clubs money.

The women have to pay more to get on stage the night rappers are coming in, and the club makes more money on entry to the club and drinks n such.

I guess nobody on here knows rappers and stars are paid to appear at strip clubs these days............They are throwing the money they were paid. (minues a few thousand for their pocket)

I know someone that manages a strip club in ATL, and this is exactly what they do.

Back
Top Bottom