Lil Wayne: "Eat You Alive" (full version) AND NEWS ON THE DROUGHT IS OVER 6

Forgive me if this has already been posted somewhere...

But for months, this track has been talked about and the full version has finally found its way to the internet. Crazy enough, I have always heard this songfeatured Ludacris, but as you can tell once you listen to it, Luda is nowhere to be found. This track will be featured on the new mixtape, The Drought Is Over 6, coming VERY soon (as in Nov. 19 soon) hosted by Weezy's favorite DJ, The Empire. They even put out apromotional video for the tape too...I'm not sure how to embed videos on here, so just click the link if you wanna see the short video. It's the firstthing on the site...

Eat You Alive

NEWS ON THE DROUGHT 6 THE DROUGHT IS OVER 6

fixed.

lil wayne may not admit it, but those empire tapes were are straight classy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
unlike alot of other wack series not called the dedication.

You are right my man...they are the best Wayne mixtapes not named Dedication.

And they definitely didn't waste any time putting this tape out.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

whether you admit it or not, the drought 3 blew Wayne up to astronomical levels
naaaaa.. imo he blew up after dedication 2 and lilweeziana.

this %*!@ better be better then dedication 3.

Originally Posted by rare23

naaaaa.. imo he blew up after dedication 2
yep thats when his new fans jumped on board......they're the same ones who think the drought 3 is one of his best mixtapes

lol........
smh.gif

They aren't "official" tapes, but I remember when The Drought Is Over pt. 3 dropped in summer '07...that was coming out of EVERY car aroundmy way. It was a catch 22 simply because I wish the songs hadn't of leaked so they would have came out on C3, but the hype it built for Wayne...youcouldn't buy that kind of publicity.

i work with wayne in couple of his mixtape tracks, and honestly i have to say his lyrics n freestyle going down the drain. I had to turn him down becayse hewas makin me look bad.. n the beatz..

wayne got majority of his fans on the DROUGHT 3!!!!!!!! dedication 2 was the old wayne with the whack lines... lil weeziana was the evolving wayne... u cantell by the song " love me or hate me" on lil weeziana... and drought 3 was the new version of wayne ,aking the clever comical metaphors dat hadeveryone laughing and checkin for him

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

That Lil Weezianna mixtape was dope.... who was the DJ that did that? I need that...
Raj Smoove.

And to homie that said it's going to be a lot of tracks from D3 on this tape...I HOPE you are wrong, but the video said its going to be 16 all new trackswith features from Boosie, Rick Ross, The Game, Chris Brown & Young Money.

I would love it if some of those tracks that he performed on the bus from awhile back were on DIO6. We already got "Ask Them %#%#" and that was ahuge hit for Weezy. I know he doesn't rock with Curren$y anymore, but those tracks were CRAZY.

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

i work with wayne in couple of his mixtape tracks, and honestly i have to say his lyrics n freestyle going down the drain. I had to turn him down becayse he was makin me look bad.. n the beatz..

roll.gif

Quickly becoming one of my favorite NTers.

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

That Lil Weezianna mixtape was dope.... who was the DJ that did that? I need that...
Raj Smoove.

And to homie that said it's going to be a lot of tracks from D3 on this tape...I HOPE you are wrong, but the video said its going to be 16 all new tracks with features from Boosie, Rick Ross, The Game, Chris Brown & Young Money.

I would love it if some of those tracks that he performed on the bus from awhile back were on DIO6. We already got "Ask Them %#%#" and that was a huge hit for Weezy. I know he doesn't rock with Curren$y anymore, but those tracks were CRAZY.

shoot ya. especially one night stand. early morning orange juice and grits
pimp.gif

Some of you guys seem very confused...

Drought is Over 2: Carter 3 Sessions= I'm a Beast, Something You Forgot, La La, etc.

Drought is Over 3= Some garbage tape that nobody has. I believe it was half Jadakiss

Drought 3: Double Disc of Wayne Freestyles

Drought is Over Series= Tracks bunched together and obtained from God knows where

Drought Series= Mixtapes put out by Lil Wayne dating back to his SQAD days

I'm actually excited for this tape because 2,4, and 5 were all decent.

There is a fake of this series called the "The Drought is Over 6:The Rebirth". Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by rare23

naaaaa.. imo he blew up after dedication 2 and lilweeziana.

this %*!@ better be better then dedication 3.
co-sign.

Here is the track list...

1. The Reincarnation
2. I'm A Monster
3. Red Magic feat. The Game
4. Nina
5. Best Thing Yet
6. First Place Winner feat. Swizz Beatz
7. Gorilla
8. Louisianimal feat. Lil Boosie
9. Down Here feat. Rick Ross
10. My Office
11. I Feel Me (Produced By Mental Instruments)
12. Put Me In The Game
13. Different Girl feat. Nu Jerzey Devil
14. Blinded
15. Forever feat. Chris Brown
16. See It For Myself
17. Tell Everybody That You Know feat. Kanye West
18. Whatever You Like feat. Jae Millz & Young Gutta
19. Shootout
20. **** Pleaser feat. Jae Millz
21. Street Life
22. Drought Is Never Over

**Some tracks from D3, but it's about 16 new tracks on here.

roll.gif
at the chorus...son sounds mad demonic but the shorty that come on singing kind of makes it hot...here we go with the ******ed punchline usageagain...I dont know if I'll get tired of it or hate it even more
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom