Lil Wayne=GARBAGE vol. what are people listening to these days?

cliparts-jelly-toast-pictures-cliparts-capd3g1a.jpg

equipto is *%!*+!+ wack
dope andre nickatina songs are skipped right when dudes verses starts

foh

equipto is *%!*+!+ wack
dope andre nickatina songs are skipped right when dudes verses starts

foh

You went the "hate on a popular MC and his fans" route with your strategy to get people to listen to Bay music, your avy annoys me as well as the way you wrote your name in caps and lower case.

You didn't do yourself any favors, mijo. Did not listen.

You went the "hate on a popular MC and his fans" route with your strategy to get people to listen to Bay music, your avy annoys me as well as the way you wrote your name in caps and lower case.

You didn't do yourself any favors, mijo. Did not listen.

Originally Posted by Smokey Bandit

The whole Bay Area AND Lil Wayne are one of the worst things to ever happen in hiphop history...
sick.gif
realtalk

Don't know about Bay Area, but on the strength of his verse on Get It How U Live and Clear Tha Set way back in the day, I'll always have just a little bit of respect for Wayne despite his latest attempts at music 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey Bandit

The whole Bay Area AND Lil Wayne are one of the worst things to ever happen in hiphop history...
sick.gif
realtalk

Don't know about Bay Area, but on the strength of his verse on Get It How U Live and Clear Tha Set way back in the day, I'll always have just a little bit of respect for Wayne despite his latest attempts at music 
grin.gif

i like lil' wayne back when he used to put out mixtapes. now hes all about a dollar and is comfortable with sacrificing his pride for a dollar.

i like lil' wayne back when he used to put out mixtapes. now hes all about a dollar and is comfortable with sacrificing his pride for a dollar.

Back
Top Bottom