LIL WAYNE... he can't be this dumb Vol: False Flagging

Originally Posted by General Johnson

So I guess the homie B.G. Bangin too cause I see him flashing red rags now
Nah BG, already talked about that. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@4:35[/color] Back on that dope too 
smh.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
 Scratchin and $##!... 

He ain't making much sense, but Ns been wearing "solja rags"in the N.O. for a minute. No gang relationship at all...
B.G. is clean.  He stay on that diesel and green.  But, he's clean.
He's making a whole lot of sense, that's just how he talk.

Anyhow, he's right. that's some new stuff there. Always was about ward bangin' never that color trip.  Been out there since '95, people know about that solja era...

I thought Gizzle looked a little more sleepy than chronic and lean will get you, but I guess I'm wrong...

As for the rest, I know... I grew up in New Orleans. DJ Jimi/TT Tucker era to Drag Em From The River era...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I like how 50% of the people in this video were in the DVD that came w/ the special edition of The Documentary.

"Whole crew switch-siders, when I come through "Hey Cam Game" ++*$ RIDERS!"

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I like how 50% of the people in this video were in the DVD that came w/ the special edition of The Documentary.

"Whole crew switch-siders, when I come through "Hey Cam Game" ++*$ RIDERS!"

But that further supports Big Fase's point...

They were on the DVD on the strength of HIM (Big Fase) and not cause of Game...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I thought Gizzle looked a little more sleepy than chronic and lean will get you, but I guess I'm wrong...

As for the rest, I know... I grew up in New Orleans. DJ Jimi/TT Tucker era to Drag Em From The River era...

ya gizzle did look a lil extra sluggish..but i dont think he came this far just to go back to that boy

laugh.gif
@this dude basically sayng +$*@ a hook....I'm gonna just let the beat ride.

Thats cool but this beat was extra generic
smh.gif

The funni part about that Ain't No Game video saying that game is a fraud is taht majority of those people are wearing "G Unit" clothing...madd fishy

Originally Posted by s0313939

The funni part about that Ain't No Game video saying that game is a fraud is taht majority of those people are wearing "G Unit" clothing...madd fishy

That was Spider and his people...

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by dunnyy

It's funny though that people are getting at Weezy about this. How about the dude that "dissed" him? Diss someone then stand next to them in a music video?
eyes.gif

Get dissed then stand next to him in the video
eyes.gif
Look at it this way. As far as Wayne is concerned, in his head he's a real blood. Getting offended by the "diss" would be the equivalent of Wayne admitting he's uncertain of his blood status. The dude "dissing," on the other hand, knew who his intended target was (if there was one)...

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Look at it this way. As far as Wayne is concerned, in his head he's a real blood. Getting offended by the "diss" would be the equivalent of Wayne admitting he's uncertain of his blood status. The dude "dissing," on the other hand, knew who his intended target was (if there was one)...
laugh.gif
That much is obvious.

But look at dude next to some real Bloods. You see the difference? He looks like he was having trouble breathing on that set and very sober...

Upon further investigation, I really doubt Mitchy Slick is dissing Wayne...

57021434.jpg

Unless hes on that Game-bi-polar @$#%.

lol @ that boy "Chopper" flaming. Dude from making the band is a blood. SMH.

Such a shame
smh.gif

But really what do you expect. Dude had to pay dues for false claiming and he knows it.

1. Wayne is a blood. There is no way Mitchy Slick would let Wayne rap in front of him, about that blood shtuff.

2.This song is horrible.

3.#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter.

4.#****ery.

Oh yeah! i'm back!

glasses.gif

I was wrong on this one.

I guess Mitchy Slick/Wrongkind is on their grind and really ain't worried about the bs. That's good news that dudes are moving past that old mentality.

This was taken from another forum and posted by Ric Nutt, a Wrongkind Records artist.
Originally Posted by RIC NUTT 
BLOOD, CRIP WHO GIVES A %$%@. WE (southern cali) THE ONLY ONES CONCERNED ABOUT THAT %$%@. EAST COAST DONT CARE IF PAPOOSE MAKE A SONG WIT JIM JONES, OR JADAKISS DO A SONG WITH LIL CEASE. DOWN SOUTH DONT CARE IF JEEZY DO A SONG WITH T.I, OR RICK ROSS DO A SONG WITH PLIES, R&B DONT CARE IF USHER DO A SONG WITH TRE SONGS, OR THE DREAM DO A SONG WITH R. KELLY. AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS A HUSTLE.
WITH THAT SAID... WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT REAL OR FAKE LIL WAYNE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST IF NOT THE BIGGEST NAME IN HIP HOP/RAP RIGHT NOW. WHEN DAGO @%+%%% MYSELF INCLUDED GET OFF THE SELF CENTERED $+!%!$@* LIKE WE DONE ALL ALREADY MADE IT WE GONNA BE BETTER OFF. BECAUSE AS OF TODAY I DONT KNOW ONE $@%+@ FROM SAN DIEGO IN THIS RAP SCENARIO WITH A PLATINUM PLAQUE, AND THE ONLY $@%+@ I KNOW WITH A GOLD PLAQUE IS MITCHY SLICK. YOU DONT GOTTA RESPECT WAYNE AS A BLOOD, YOU DONT GOTTA LIKE HIM AS A RAPPER, BUT YOU CANT KNOCK HIS HUSTLE NOR SLICKS.

lol @ the original post

You only checked it and mess with this one dude because he's a "triple OG Blood" and I guess that somehow makes his music realer and better than others? That's some of the lamest @##+ I've read yet on here, but not unexpected...

%@#% all this dumb @##+. Gang glorification is the most backwards, regressive, idiotic @##+ in music right now

"These *@+@#! #@%%$* even made gang signs commercial" - Fat Joe on Gangstarr's "Who Got Gunz"

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

lol @ the original post

You only checked it and mess with this one dude because he's a "triple OG Blood" and I guess that somehow makes his music realer and better than others? That's some of the lamest @##+ I've read yet on here, but not unexpected...

%@#% all this dumb @##+. Gang glorification is the most backwards, regressive, idiotic @##+ in music right now

"These *@+@#! #@%%$* even made gang signs commercial" - Fat Joe on Gangstarr's "Who Got Gunz"
Reading comprehension fail.
grin.gif

My point was that he's a real blood who's actually put in work on a track with a fake blood. I don't really care for his music, I was just interested in two dudes on opposite ends of reality working together.

I didn't think there would be any respect for someone claiming a lifestyle he hasn't lived, by someone who has lived it.

Basically I was anticipating a train wreck. So chill with the shots homie.

Back
Top Bottom