Lil Wayne - If I Die Today Ft. Rick Ross

I'm still, don't wanna say shocked, but very saddened that this is what Weezy has come to since the time he literally dominated not only hip-hop but Music a couple years ago.

Smh, his lines suck now. 6'7 and now this is wack. Wow weezy...

I'm still, don't wanna say shocked, but very saddened that this is what Weezy has come to since the time he literally dominated not only hip-hop but Music a couple years ago.

Smh, his lines suck now. 6'7 and now this is wack. Wow weezy...

im not a star
30t6p3b.gif

i call him getting sued for the orson wells sample in the beginning like the rolling stones sample on play with fire on carter III

otherwise. Dope track, would like to hear the reasoning behind why this wasnt a remix instead though

i call him getting sued for the orson wells sample in the beginning like the rolling stones sample on play with fire on carter III

otherwise. Dope track, would like to hear the reasoning behind why this wasnt a remix instead though

Polow produced this, not Lex Luger. Lex Luger's beat would have been 10x better. this is a carbon copy. to say Lex Luger has no talent is exposing yourself as someone who has no concept of producing.

Polow produced this, not Lex Luger. Lex Luger's beat would have been 10x better. this is a carbon copy. to say Lex Luger has no talent is exposing yourself as someone who has no concept of producing.

The Carter 4 doesn't sound promising.
Ross went harder than Weezy on this track, and that is not a good sign.

I remember the days when Wayne would MURDER any dudes song that he was featured on...

Like.. Jadakiss Feat Wayne - Death Wish 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Freeway Feat Wayne - Step Back 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Now hes getting outshined on his own track 

PS. Lex and Drumma Boy are the sickest doing it right now.

You can tell whoever produced this, Polo or whoever else was named, knew damn well who they were trying to copy.

The beginning sounding like a B-Grade version of "H.A.M"

The Carter 4 doesn't sound promising.
Ross went harder than Weezy on this track, and that is not a good sign.

I remember the days when Wayne would MURDER any dudes song that he was featured on...

Like.. Jadakiss Feat Wayne - Death Wish 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Freeway Feat Wayne - Step Back 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Now hes getting outshined on his own track 

PS. Lex and Drumma Boy are the sickest doing it right now.

You can tell whoever produced this, Polo or whoever else was named, knew damn well who they were trying to copy.

The beginning sounding like a B-Grade version of "H.A.M"

Song is average, def can't be the single. They should've called it "I'm Not A Star (Remix)", which J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League produced the original not Lex Luger.

Song is average, def can't be the single. They should've called it "I'm Not A Star (Remix)", which J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League produced the original not Lex Luger.

Back
Top Bottom