Lil Wayne - Knuck If Ya Buck Freestyle APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

usainboltisfast wrote:
Its�
pimp.gif
but my favorite is the Demolition pair...

indifferent.gif

��
indifferent.gif
�
indifferent.gif

Probably listened to the first minute of it
indifferent.gif
$!#!* starts spitting as it goes along

##+! that you need to add Curren$y and Mack Maine in the title......all 3 of them n' killed it

##+! that you need to add Curren$y and Mack Maine in the title......all 3 of them n' killed it

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

indifferent.gif

��
indifferent.gif
�
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I agree with Usain.  The fact that Gutta Gutta is on the pair brings it's value down a bit, but Wayne went in.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

��
indifferent.gif
�
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I agree with Usain.  The fact that Gutta Gutta is on the pair brings it's value down a bit, but Wayne went in.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

��
indifferent.gif
�
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I've heard Demolition 1+2 1000 times, they're nice, you're just an idiot for comparing it to anything on D1 

indifferent.gif

��
indifferent.gif
�
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I've heard Demolition 1+2 1000 times, they're nice, you're just an idiot for comparing it to anything on D1 

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

"My momma say, "tuck ya chain son, they'll take it" I hit her wit one of those
indifferent.gif
 faces like... I'll be damned momma, they know who I am momma, I'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm the man momma
"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

"My momma say, "tuck ya chain son, they'll take it" I hit her wit one of those
indifferent.gif
 faces like... I'll be damned momma, they know who I am momma, I'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm the man momma
"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

3 brazy's deep we got 3 80's and  P80 9 nines M10's M1's and 12 gauges shell casings money put up for jail cases bail make it
pimp.gif

3 brazy's deep we got 3 80's and  P80 9 nines M10's M1's and 12 gauges shell casings money put up for jail cases bail make it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

"young mane for president, probably paint the white house black if it was my residence" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 song is indeed classic

"young mane for president, probably paint the white house black if it was my residence" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 song is indeed classic

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 song is indeed classic
Back when I thought the sky truly was the limit for Mack Maine

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 song is indeed classic

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 song is indeed classic

Freestyle 101 & them Kush DVDs he used to drop I was swearing to %#%+@! he was as good or better than weezy. He took that backseat asap 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 song is indeed classic

Freestyle 101 & them Kush DVDs he used to drop I was swearing to %#%+@! he was as good or better than weezy. He took that backseat asap 

It really was nothing Currensy could say after Wayne already did a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the track then brought it back alive just to hit it with a Noob Saibot Wins Flawless victory Fatality

It really was nothing Currensy could say after Wayne already did a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the track then brought it back alive just to hit it with a Noob Saibot Wins Flawless victory Fatality

Back
Top Bottom