Lil Wayne not giving AF at his deposition...UPDATE: New Vid

LOL at this bum *** dude, I was tryin to drop some knowledge for you B, but now I can tell you just a lame who loves weezy. Watch the video of 40 glocc punkin wayne in Bompton, that lil ***** wouldnt even get out the car and he had mad security with him, and 40 is a ***** *** ***** anyway so why be scared? CAUSE HE IS A FAKE. I knew some real Bs that would murk him just to earn there stripes no questions asked. You can watch the video he did with Menace and Mitchy Slick they both diss him in the song about screaming out **** when he doesnt pay homage to the REAL men putting in work everyday. But you wont ever understand any of this which is why I wanted to drop it but after seeing your true ignorance show I just want to ***** slap you word on 5.

fishm3at 
pimp.gif

dude posting nothing but real ness..nd hurting some feelings in the process...i aint eem mad

#RESPECT

you're the problem not me or Lil Wayne. just FYI. If you wan my head on a stick because I want people to actually be better and above ignorance so be it. I'll die or whatever you're calling it trying to help someone out and if it does happen and your dumb *** gets caught and you're sitting in jail because you couldn't comprehend what I was saying I'm sure you say damn he did make sense, but until that day comes, I'm goin to do what I can to make an impact somewhere rather than sitting around pointi fingers and callin people "lame" I'm grown who is and who isn t lame is so irrelevant.

with that being said, grow up.
When I see you it's going be bad
frown.gif
(you)
devil.gif
(me).  I'm going eat your face on some cannibalistic s**t.  They gonna think it's a zombie epidemic going on in the south when I'm done with you.

LOL at this bum *** dude, I was tryin to drop some knowledge for you B, but now I can tell you just a lame who loves weezy. Watch the video of 40 glocc punkin wayne in Bompton, that lil ***** wouldnt even get out the car and he had mad security with him, and 40 is a ***** *** ***** anyway so why be scared? CAUSE HE IS A FAKE. I knew some real Bs that would murk him just to earn there stripes no questions asked. You can watch the video he did with Menace and Mitchy Slick they both diss him in the song about screaming out **** when he doesnt pay homage to the REAL men putting in work everyday. But you wont ever understand any of this which is why I wanted to drop it but after seeing your true ignorance show I just want to ***** slap you word on 5.
I'm not going to watch the videos of Wayne getting punked because I really don't care. My point still isn't whether Wayne is fake or not, I haven't validated or invalidated your claims of his authenticity and I won't. Your problem is you're too caught up in that sh*t, if it was as big a deal as you guys make it out to be, Wayne would be dead, period. Obviously it's not. Wayne false claiming or true claiming or whatever that silly **** y'all bickering about don't pay my bills, your bills and what matters most is it doesn't affect my happiness one way or another so whatever call me names, **** rider blah blah, I'm about to pour some lemonade, kick my feet up and play Madden after a very lackluster day at work and be damn happy about it. I would ask what you were doing but I really don't care.
When I see you it's going be bad
frown.gif
(you)
devil.gif
(me).  I'm going eat your face on some cannibalistic s**t.  They gonna think it's a zombie epidemic going on in the south when I'm done with you.

U can't be taken seriously so  I won't.  Your comments make no sense and are totally off topic to the comments you've quoted.

^^^ Haha I got off work and it was hot as hell and I got this Simply Lemonade on ice and it's smashin. Hopefully these Falcons get to smashin for me but after 1 it ain't lookin too hot lol. 

unrelated but im :rofl: right now cuz i just noticed OP's avy is like a damb minute long with that same stupid face cant believe i just watched that whole thing :rofl:

Last edited:
Why does a thread have to stick to the original topic though. Is that what this whole back and forth is about? Thread topics always evolve into other discussions

Why does a thread have to stick to the original topic though. Is that what this whole back and forth is about? Thread topics always evolve into other discussions
The whole back and forth is he salty at us being salty. So he condemning us for being salty when he salty about us being salty.  He just trying to disguise his saltiness as "dropping knowledge".
eyes.gif

Last edited:
So? They're the fools for dying and falling into the system while Wayne is making millions off of it, whether he is really about that life or not.

I'm catching up on this thread and it's like watching a bum fight. Whole bunch of swings and misses, what equates to stupidity being tossed around but it's entertaining because each side is intent on winning the prize of better loser.

The idea that you can only discuss Wayne not giving a **** in the video is hilarious, like protecting his YOLO honor or some ****.

Careless about Wayne, dude is pure trash now and literally just talking when he raps with one word punch lines like hickory dickery dock cam Ron but my on the real did this dude just threaten somebody in a disposition in front of a mediator??? Did he forget about rikers island or this dude smelling himself tooooo much? I was dead at that point
Edit: need that trukfit box logo doe lol

Back
Top Bottom