Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty to Gun Charges, Faces Year in Prison

TI is doing the same bid when he had like 500x more guns.
Also, I don't see how this is funny. Just cause you don't like his music?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Like, how y'all happy that he's going to jail?
THIS.

Yall dudes salty to the point where you want him locked up?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

TI is doing the same bid when he had like 500x more guns.
Also, I don't see how this is funny. Just cause you don't like his music?
exactly what I was thinking...they think when Wayne goes to jail to serve his sentence they think hip-hop/rap will be better withoutdude.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Because he's a criminal?
Ya, but there's a difference between saying "Yeah, he got what he deserved" and genuinely being gleeful that a person is locked upfor a non-violent crime.

Esp. when people are happy he's locked up for dumb reasons. Like, because they don't like his music.

So because you don't like the dude or because you don't like his music, you celebrate him having to do a bullet?

What kind of s- is that?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

MTV Shows
I actually agree with Juelz, it might be against the law to have a gun in NY but hood _'s still have them and they are the dudes that be robbin so why can't he have something to protect himself?
Last time I checked Bono got more money than Wayne and he doesn't carry around pistols.

Neither does Barack Obama.

Nor even Kanye West.
umm..secret service got snipers EVERYWHERE da president is at.

Because he's a criminal?
Ya, but there's a difference between saying "Yeah, he got what he deserved" and genuinely being gleeful that a person is locked up for a non-violent crime.

Esp. when people are happy he's locked up for dumb reasons. Like, because they don't like his music.

So because you don't like the dude or because you don't like his music, you celebrate him having to do a bullet?

What kind of s- is that?
i'm not happy that wayne is getting locked up, because i genuinely think he's probably a cool dude most of the time, and i enjoy a lot ofhis music...

but i am happy the legal system is fair. because if i got caught with a handgun a block away from my apartment, i'd be facing 3-5.

and wayne KNEW what he was doing was illegal or else he wouldn't have thrown the bag into his bus and tried to take advantage of the warrant laws.

Because he's a criminal?
Ya, but there's a difference between saying "Yeah, he got what he deserved" and genuinely being gleeful that a person is locked up for a non-violent crime.

What kind of s- is that?

Yeh, I see what you're saying.

I'm not celebrating the fact that he's doing time, but he does deserve the time he received IMO.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

MTV Shows
I actually agree with Juelz, it might be against the law to have a gun in NY but hood _'s still have them and they are the dudes that be robbin so why can't he have something to protect himself?
Last time I checked Bono got more money than Wayne and he doesn't carry around pistols.

Neither does Barack Obama.

Nor even Kanye West.
umm..secret service got snipers EVERYWHERE da president is at.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pointing out the obvious.

Thanks for furthering my point though
pimp.gif

Are some of you guys serious? Why would the radio stop playing his songs?
laugh.gif

Crime is a positive thing in the Hip-Hop community, so this will only help his popularity.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by DubA169

I just pray he doesn't get killed in jail so people morons don't start putting him in the same breath and biggie, pac, and pun

fixed no dis-respect to pun
man pun will always be one of the greatest ever based off capital punishment alone. every 3 months I play that cd from start to finish and I'mjust beyond amazed at the talent. pac was never lyrically all that, just has to be one of the greatest cause he's made some of the deepest rap songs ever.pun is miles ahead of 2pac when it comes to lyrical ability.

ya'll playing the sympathy card for this fool who raps on "always strapped?"
laugh.gif

deserved what he got...NY gun laws are only unfair if you get caught, right?

Stop crying over this dude leaving for 8 months.... thats nothing... dude coming back home to millions of dollars

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NY's gun laws border's on draconian.
crime and murders have gone down... just sayin' I know that criminals will get a gun anyway if they want it bad enough but I really thinkit's been a deterrent. btw it's not as hard tp get a [ermit as people think. just can't have it concealed unless you are a bodyguard

we all know wayne won't see general populaion anyway, no big deal. jail minus the criminals is a vacation to me. I would just catch up on reading and workout

Mayn.....%%*# what you heard. Wayne goes hard after smoking a blunt or just driving around.

Hopefully he still puts out mixtapes.

Back
Top Bottom