Lil Wayne Signs Christina Milian & Takes Jabs At Jay-Z & Kanye West

Lil Wayne announced the signing of a new member to Young Money Saturday night (February 11) while performing alongside Drake during the annual Cash Money Grammy weekend party. The YMCMB head
Honcho also took the time to honor the memory of the late, great Whitney Houston, who passed away earlier that event, and to take jabs at nemesis Jay-Z and Kanye West.
“I got the beautiful Christina Milian with me,

definitely a knock on The-Dream...a baby with one of his exes (nivea) and signing another (christina)

Originally Posted by Dan3429

definitely a knock on The-Dream...a baby with one of his exes (nivea) and signing another (christina)
EXACT thoughts.
can't be a coincidence.

I'm glad Christina FINALLY got signed for her singing ability.  Girl got talent. 

Industry...

I don't expect Lil Wayne to be alive in 10 years so he should just get it all out of his system; I fully expect him and Drake to beef within in the next few years once Drake starts selling more albums.

YMCMB a graveyard for washed up talent. I'm startin' not to think this is good.

Ye & Jay will respond subliminally on their next projects. Let the games begin....

What is this, 2002?

She flamed out on Def Jam because she didn't take the songs they gave her. Rihanna came along and the rest is history. She's ultra washed. I guess she realized she couldn't live off Dreams paychecks....

The game needs to cultivate new blood for real.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how Wayne walked off the stage after he said that corny !*% line

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

The game needs to cultivate new blood for real.
QFT, tired of Hip-Hop has essentially turning into the old boys network.

We need labels to start taking a chance on artists who might not be established or even really have catalouge's but have potential and are willing to grind.  The relevance of this genre is really dying because we are struggling to find new artist.

I think part of it has to due with the overwhelming prevalence of regionalism in Hip-Hop and how people have to feel tied into making a certain brand or sound of music to identity with the base.  I think that is why we have seen Toronto emerge with the two biggest artists in the past couple year because that is a city that doesn't really have a cemented image or sound so the artists from there have been free to pick and choose the sounds they want to encorporate much wore without worrying about satisfying a certain base of people.

But yea, with Wayne he just needs to go away. I can't wait till this dude is 50 status in a few years cause he's a lot closer to that than people realize.

This %%+*@ %#@ takes a jab at Jay when he is dealing with real world +!$%, his newborn.
I hope Jay gives him the attention he has been begging for, and goes ahead and ends Waynes career.

Wayne been baiting Jay for a long time, same thing with Game but Jay never really gave him the time of day. i'm hoping Wayne might actually get his wish this time.

Back
Top Bottom