Lil Yachty - Teenage Emotions, Out Now Vol. The Sailing Team

Nah. Different time. Yachty has a fanbase. Trinidad james wasn't on features. Yachty is gonna be around

1st week, sold between 50-60k

Not bad.

Based on the massive push behind him, those numbers are brutal. How are you plastered on every media outlet available, featured on 2 top 5 hits in the past couple of months, and barely sell more than Big Krit and Joey Bad*****?? Lol.

1st week, sold between 50-60k

Not bad.
Based on the massive push behind him, those numbers are brutal. How are you plastered on every media outlet available, featured on 2 top 5 hits in the past couple of months, and barely sell more than Big Krit and Joey Bad*****?? Lol.
To be fair Krit and Joey both been on the scene longer than Yachty. Get that bread lil boat

Last edited:

Kodak sold more than Yachty....and ain't have close to the promotion Yachty did.

Hell, the finesse kid was in jail when his album dropped.

Kodak had a top 10 single tho, I think he honestly could've did more with better promo.

Both their numbers are close.

Yachty beat him out on pure sales which kinda makes sense because those Tunnel Vision streams are prolly what gives him the edge

Last edited:
Lil Boat is significantly more enjoyable than the new album.

Peek a Boo hook is awful.

Last edited:
Some of these tracks are so bad but so catchy 
embarassed.gif

Not that I should have the bar set too high for him but I really enjoyed the first Lil Boat for what it was, street rap just isn't his strength because you can tell it's just not his thing :lol:
Then he also can go too melodic and make the trash that was Teenage Emotions. Lil Boat 2 has some hitters and is way better than TE but he's just all over the place more often than not.

Back
Top Bottom