Linda McMahon Has Spent $61 Million Trying to Get Elected.

you guys act like this is something new

True. How much $ did she blow in her first loss?

Stone Cold was that dude! I want Stone Cold to walk in election day hit her with a stunner. But clean tho.

That's what happened after the ironically named Citizens United beat the FEC in supreme court. The rich and their GOP allies now can run the show with little care for the people because their rich donor friends back them up.
Could have sworn most of Wall Street votes for Democrats...

That's what happened after the ironically named Citizens United beat the FEC in supreme court. The rich and their GOP allies now can run the show with little care for the people because their rich donor friends back them up.
Could have sworn most of Wall Street votes for Democrats...
Yep.

Most of the leaders of big banks ARE democrats. 

Its kinda crazy when you put it in context.

Then again, many lead bankers also support fairly liberal clauses as long as it doesn't impact their ability to act as free-ranging bankers. For example, I think many of them were among the first to support gay marriage. Now if that was a financial decision, I'm not sure. 

Glenn Beck, is that you?

How droll.

Rachael Maddow, is that you? By her logic, if you critcize one party you automatically support the other.

Grow up.

BTW, you have 40k to lend me? I think Clooney's having another Barry humdinger.

Last edited:

**** Linda for pretty much ruining the WWE's quality.

I hope she loses.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that read the article?
She spent 50M the first time around and lost, and people are upset that she decided to run again and spend 40M dollars less?

And how is Citizens United even relevant to this if it says this her own personal money?

disgusting. this is the problem with today's society. people with money would rather spend it on nonsense like this than spread it around to those in need.

disgusting. this is the problem with today's society. people with money would rather spend it on nonsense like this than spread it around to those in need.

That's always been the problem.

They just have more nonsense to spend it on now.

*It would cap off a great day if FutureMD gave me a rep*

Good Lord that stunner was horrible. Worst than when Kane tombstoned her.

Last edited:
How droll.
Rachael Maddow, is that you? By her logic, if you critcize one party you automatically support the other.
Grow up.
BTW, you have 40k to lend me? I think Clooney's having another Barry humdinger.
I don't watch cable news, bro.

Back
Top Bottom