LINE/BAR THATS BEEN STUCK IN YOUR HEAD ALL WEEK THREAD VOL. 1

forever mine, wherever i go, sex pistols out, die slow...
dreamin bout nightmares, fell in love with my insomnia...

every night while ya sleeping, holding his hand, it's me that's in ya vision, even though he's ya man...

and when i'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn, rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice...

knew yu would fall in love with me nd the !+@@ i do, but never knew yu would murder me, what did i do?

i push love to it's full limits, do 190 in the lane called memory nd i know yu in that lane with me but when the light changed yu didn't change withit

"These n dyin out here for snitchin! They dyin for snitchin. OK!" - off "There Was a Murder" from Til The Casket Drops

big L

I'm not the type to take sluts out, I just @++% they guts out
Get my nuts out, then break the @++% out
Me being a virgin, that's idiotic
Cause if big l got the aids every cutie in the city got it

Shouts to Drizzy, shout to Wayne
Yeezy, Jeezy, Ricky, Fifty, Raekwon, Loso, Gucci Mane
I'm not going to drop my name
Sneak that message to the masses, you can call me Chocolate Rain
You might think my wallet drained
Look how far my pockets hang

if you a janitor, mop the floor like a boss push the ford like a porsche - Joe Budden - why you wanna hate

So when you see him under his wing might be something with wings or something with wings hoppin outta something with wings
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Im'a Champion, shorty im'a Champion, i been around the map now im on my victory lap' hey-hey!"

&

"Ya'll know we the flyest...hit the club and we pop bottles of the finest...body drapped in diamonds"

imma take this hat off, then imma hit it til im back soft, and then i backs off em...

money'll make you a slave, love'll make u a fool, God paved the way, im never losin ma cool...

"Fear -- it could kill a man
Turn a real man to a realer man
Or package you as a Bathing Ape-wearing Guerrilla stan"

and

"Don't let the green grass across the picket fence
Turn you into Mr. Smith without a purpose or a home
Underneath he is a jedi, on the surface he's a clone"

Jay Electronica - Posers

"Oh, that's your favorite car.
I'll buy it out.
Oh, that's your favorite
ba62575ea69534ff78721e97943f91cc8212329.gif
I'll try her out.
I was swimming in your girl then she handed me a towel.
I said I O U like I'm tryin find a vowel."

"Tropical leaves where I got a few keys, with my man I'll stock a few G's, now it's unstoppable cheese" Sauce Money

Jay-Z feat. Sauce Money, Big Jaz - Bring it On

pants on the ground, pants on the ground. hat to the back with ur pants on the ground" ....lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom