[| - Lining up for Condo's > Lining up for Shoes/Supreme - |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Was watching the news earlier today and a few minutes ago, did anyone see the CHAOS with line cutters and fights that happened for the new condo @ Yonge &Bloor? *+%# was hilarious, people we're lined up since last week including college students that were paid a big lump sum of money from real estageagent/realtors to line up for them.

You obviously didn't get the tie in w/ the topic to the actual info I posted.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Saw that on the news too.
If i had money to buy one, i'd camp too, return would be worth it, cause the value if gonna increase like mad.

1 bloor east, is gonna be a serious project.

Investors were payin people 5-6k to hold thier spot in line for 10 days.
Once it opened the people in line had an option to buy up to 3 units.

I cant rememebr the prices but, only the people who purchused units above 500k were eligable to buy a parking spot.

Once the unit it built in 2011, those investors are gonna cake on the resale value.

Yeah yesterday morning the lowest price was 500K - 1 Million by time they opened for people to start buying the lowest had risen to 800K- 2 Mill.

The line-ups for townhouses for new sub-developments in Sauga are nasty too. They have a cap on what they can develop so anything that opens up is on some DMPstatus.

i can only imagine what the lineup is gonna be for hurontario & burnhamthorpe. two marilyn monroe inspired condo's....crazy!

As a great man said [Swizzy]GET THAT PAPPPPPPPPERRRRR[/Swizzy]

Marco you can make some cake to lineup for people.

LOLLLLLLLL @ q's avy

truth be told, i been sleeping on real estate flipping

forget three pairs of WHAT THE DUNKS, i gotta get me a three bedroom with proper square footage

DiPlOmAt TDOt, lol norman smiley had a great career that was on fire for about a month... anywhoo the $500 000 basic condos are probably going to be smallerthan a college room dorm washroom thats the size of a cubby hole

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

As a great man said [Swizzy]GET THAT PAPPPPPPPPERRRRR[/Swizzy]

Marco you can make some cake to lineup for people.
laugh.gif
you make a good point. my cousin lives in one of the other two phasessooooo.......i could technically run it.

the sign for 1 bloor east did say, 200k to 2 mil.

The same sign now says from 500k to 8 mil.

a 6 mil rise. The rich get richer
nerd.gif

This proves that hypebeasts exist beyond the sneaker game. Imagine all the media hype that was stirred around TO to get all the kind of attention. And seeinghow developers raised the prices to screw everyone in line over, shows there isn't going to be much of a resell value. They got first dip already to milkthe first buyers and seeing how there aren't THAT many people in Toronto who can shell out that kind of money only limits demand. Besides, developersalready forecasted the demand to be lower than what they originally planned (it was supposed to be 120 floors) and now it's down to 80.

Anyone here own a home? We're on out third in 6 years and have cut our mortgage in half through flipping. Never camped out, but I wish I did. Realestate = Real investment.

Back
Top Bottom