Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's crazy is that when I first tried to access the twitter link I got redirected to those Free IDs like most mobile people. However, once I realized the restock really was happening, I went got to the "Kobe Bryant" shoes page using the link on the nike basketball homepage. When that page popped up, the only shoes that were actually on that page were the Mens Prelude 1 and 7, and the GS 2. None of the other prelude shoes were on that link. I didn't even think to search for them until after that and by that time everything was gone.

Any thoughts on possible Nike Store locations receiving any restocks?  Or do these typically happen online only?

Dude's saying Nike holds the shoes in people's carts for too long are obviously salty since they might've missed out :lol: Can't always get em all, I missed every single restock up until yesterday.

Last edited:
Dude's saying Nike holds the shoes in people's carts for too long are obviously salty since they might've missed out
laugh.gif
Can't always get em all, I missed every single restock up until yesterday.
I didn't miss out on anything fam 
laugh.gif
, I just got on this morning again and checked the Bred 1 page and saw that it said shoes reserved in carts, I came up with WTK 8's and Prelude 4's, would've loved to double up on my Bred 1's though 

OMG shut up. Just trying for one sneaker that seems to be left (Jordan 5 Oreo) but says its in everyone's cart. Been keeping an eye out for an hr and just didn't know NDCs hold time.

Dude's saying Nike holds the shoes in people's carts for too long are obviously salty since they might've missed out :lol: Can't always get em all, I missed every single restock up until yesterday.
I didn't miss out on anything fam :lol: , I just got on this morning again and checked the Bred 1 page and saw that it said shoes reserved in carts, I came up with WTK 8's and Prelude 4's, would've loved to double up on my Bred 1's though 

OMG shut up. Just trying for one sneaker that seems to be left (Jordan 5 Oreo) but says its in everyone's cart. Been keeping an eye out for an hr and just didn't know NDCs hold time.

I highly doubt anything is left. The page might still be up but unless they canceled orders and put stuff back up, everything is gone. Nike just giving people false hope by leaving the page up.

Yeah nikes hold time is a few minutes on "launch items". No way it would sit overnight.

Better off trying to get those Oreo 5s in the aftermarket. Pretty much going for close to retail anyways

i've had safari foams in my cart for weeks btw.

the stuff like laneys, etc.. all GR's are probably really still in ppls carts. the hyped **** is sold out.

Mannnnn i was glued to my computer for most of the day waiting for this restock.  When it didn't happen at 5pm I figured it would happen at 6pm.  So I went outside to walk the damn dog only to come back and find out I missed it by 5 minutes.

kill your dog.

is it dead yet?

I'm just glad it happened so I can go back to normal life. You know...eating lunch and going to the gym lol

hoping for other retail websites to follow in Nikes footsteps... keepin my eyes peeled!

shoepalaces jus restocked a few sizes of the zoom gp gloves blk/wht if anyone is lookin.. belive size 7-8.5 still available.. i know those were kinda hard to come by 

lights out guys, lock this thread up, nothing to see here.

congrats to those who got what they wanted. for us who missed out, there's always something else coming out to make us forget about what we missed on this restock.

Anybody's stuff ship out yet? Wish I woulda grabbed the prelude 1s and 5s. I used up all my luck nabbing the Yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom