Lion kills cheetah and stares his brother down like "wass good?" (video)

eek.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

damn.. i was still rootin for the cheetah while watching.. a .689 sec late reaction! cheetah will usain bolt that scene.

smh.gif
@ the brother not saying nothing when he seen the lion

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ the brother for not helping him out

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the mean mug at the end

Wow! Reminds me just how powerful the lion truly is and why they sit pretty on the top of the feline hierarchy.

crazy vid. watching these nature videos make me wonder why us humans even bother with these social institutions. It should be Survival of the Fittest as nature intended.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

crazy vid. watching these nature videos make me wonder why us humans even bother with these social institutions. It should be Survival of the Fittest as nature intended.
pimp.gif

How about no.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

pimp.gif

How about no.
you frail doggy?

roll.gif

dude had him like..."yo...tell ya people imma be RIGHT here"
eek.gif

2ebgxo9.png

"Gwan tell yuh man dem that mi finna be [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]R-IGHT[/color] 'ere my yute...ya dun know!"

Spoiler [+]
2my26m9.png

"Wha' Gwan?!"

smokin.gif

the cheetah was slacking though, not even paying attention. his brother dipped on him, though.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

pimp.gif

How about no.
you frail doggy?

roll.gif
  was thinking the exact same thing when i saw his reply.

Back
Top Bottom