Lion kills cheetah and stares his brother down like "wass good?" (video)

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

bijald0331 wrote:

CaBron James 23 wrote:

crazy vid. watching these nature videos make me wonder why us humans even bother with these social institutions. It should be Survival of the Fittest as nature intended.
pimp.gif

How about no.
you frail doggy?

roll.gif
  was thinking the exact same thing when i saw his reply.

You really want to fear death every waking moment of your life? Did you not just see that cheetah trying to rest yet was then killed? That is something you'd be interested in? If you say yes, you are lying.

Even though I'm not frail, there is always someone bigger/faster/stronger than you. Always. Hubris in moderation my man.

Lion just makes that cheetah look so small, like a dog. I wonder if they could have teamed up to take out the lion. Probably not cuz the cheetah knew he was screwed once he saw the lion and decided to save himself
laugh.gif

Lioness
pimp.gif

Still can't believe the Cheetah was oblivious to her approaching, even if the brother, smh, didn't warn him.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

bijald0331 wrote:

CaBron James 23 wrote:

crazy vid. watching these nature videos make me wonder why us humans even bother with these social institutions. It should be Survival of the Fittest as nature intended.
pimp.gif

How about no.
you frail doggy?

roll.gif

You really want to fear death every waking moment of your life? Did you not just see that cheetah trying to rest yet was then killed? That is something you'd be interested in? If you say yes, you are lying.

Even though I'm not frail, there is always someone bigger/faster/stronger than you. Always. Hubris in moderation my man.

social institutions = human version of survival of the fittest

adapt son

pimp.gif

How about no.
I bet you're like 5'4, 130lbs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goofy08

bijald0331 wrote:

TeeOh Owens wrote:

CaBron James 23 wrote:

bijald0331 wrote:

CaBron James 23 wrote:

pimp.gif

How about no.
you frail doggy?

roll.gif

social institutions = human version of survival of the fittest

adapt son

So one of the most prevalent themes of human existence, the creation of order from chaos, has been a misguided effort?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

pimp.gif

How about no.
I bet you're like 5'4, 130lbs
laugh.gif

6ft 180 lbs.

See the thing is, I'm not stupid.

Word the first cheetah that noticed should have made some noise or ran off so the brother could see and he would have followed.

Damn Cheetor!
Lion was like "(-_-) Go back to your people............and tell them what you've seen here".

Back
Top Bottom