List of JB stores with "Urban/QS accounts" (update

So I just called my local athlete's foot, and according to the list it says that all athlete's foot stores in the buffalo area are supposed to have urban accounts, but they said they aren't getting the grapes. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Does the guy just not know what hes talking about? Any help is appreciated.

[/b]​

AirJump23

Because the Grapes are L'Style, even though a store has an Urban account doesn't mean they will carry them. From what I understand, most stores can get L'Style Jays like Caro 5, Tour 4's and all that. The only stipulation is they also have to buy a certain amount of clothing that goes with the sneaker, and many stores choose not to go that route.

Footaction on Milwaukee in Chicago Illinois has never gotten a limited release

MEMBER 1

any spots in Honolulu, HI? anywhere in the 808 area?

thanks in advance ...

nassau long island anyone???

we're going to the superbowl..who's stopping us? Not your team.
"yo, watch how you reply. I'm a grown adult and wont take no insult, over the internet or otherwise. who you think you are?"
'When i go out, im going out shooting, I dont mean when I die. I mean when i go out to the

YOU FORGOT CONNECTICUT:

HARTFORD:

all Expressions

salvins

foot city(owned by the owner of salvins)

STAMFORD

Foot Scape

Foot Gear

Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack​

<B>Honolulu,HI
* Niketown Honolulu - Sport culture area is now a Tier 3
* Footlocker Ala Moana
* Kicks Hawaii - Both locations - newly added SB account!
* In4Mation - long standing SB account ( all releases ) - greatest service by far!!!
* NEX Pearl Harbor - gets AF1's and most Jordans..no L'Styles though...NO TAX!!!<B>

Yeah, i know this might be a STUPID question, but any in Canada? Man its real tough living up here if youre a shoe collector or whatever. With taxes and everything. So if anyone can help me out, thanks
---------------
The young one.

dont forget to to add Footaction in the Broward Mall (Plantation, FL). as far as i know they're the Footaction in So. Florida (W. Palm, Broward & Miami-Dade counties) that get limited J's

another thing, hey Cameron you think you can highlight those on the list that are QK (like underline/bold/different color font) and leave the Urban accounts in plain .

other than that, list is a good look.
FOR TRADE
DS SHANGHAI II SZ 11, FOR A SZ 10.5
DS AF1 WC BRAZIL 10.5 & 11, FOR A 10
DS AF1 WC KOREA 10.5, FOR A 10
DS AF1 SHEED LOW 10.5, FOR A 10.

Human Flight, you are wrong about those sneaker spots in stamford, they didn't get the grapes. Neither have urban accounts.

Back
Top Bottom