List T.V Shows that will never make it to DVD

Homeboys and OuterSpace
b042583e26b499f96514c3d6f202f39443cdddb.pjpg

60d25baee4b7b98363e430798ea0e0ce42bac7a.pjpg

Wonder Years is in a tough situation. The music is integral to the show and it costs a crapload of money to include all the original music on a DVD release.Although releasing it with the music would probably be worth it compared to releasing it without the original music, in terms of interest and sales. However,Miami Vice ran into the same issue but the studio dropped a couple million dollars to secure the usage rights because it was so vital to the mood of the show.

freddysnightmarescov.gif

i know they released a couple episodes on DVD in the UK a while back but i want the whole series on DVD. oh well at least i DVR'd the series off Chiller.

Boy Meets World is out on DVD.

Family Matters was included on a promo DVD that came with Fresh Price, but they never dropped the actual DVDs...

Wonder Years? Really? didn't know there were so many hurdles...

Anyway...
MaxHeadroom.jpg

^^^ bothof those are out already, check Amazon. I just bought season 1 of Hey Arnold last week.

Yea I need Doug, Daria, I don't remember much of it but I think I'd like to check out Aaaaaaahhhh Real Monsters! The Flintstones, The Jetsons and BoyMeets World (only for Tapanga lol).

original-group.jpg

Although released in the UK on DVD, this show has not been on DVD here in the US. I'm guessing it has something to do with Saban still owning some of therights, such as the music. With Disney now owners of the Power Rangers franchise, the deal did not include the audio rights and original recordings. This isprobably why in "Fighting Spirit", the music was altered, and the Green Ranger's helmet was also updated, to separate it from the Saban days.Here's what I'm talking about:

Back
Top Bottom