List Your Favorite Upcoming Producers...

I have a lot. No Kanye, Dre, Timbo, Blaze... New dudes...

Boi-1da
Chase N Cashe
Hitboy
Araabmuzik
Elite
The Olympics
J.U.S.T.I.C.E League (Sorta new)
The Inkredibles
Bink

Toronto is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Boi-1da
Chase N Cashe
Hitboy
Araabmuzik
Elite
The Olympics
The Inkredibles
Bink

Toronto is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Wow did u just say Bink is up and coming not to mention none of them +$##%$ is really new to begin with but #$+%$!* Bink tho???????????

Wow did u just say Bink is up and coming not to mention none of them +$##%$ is really new to begin with but #$+%$!* Bink tho???????????

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Boi-1da
Chase N Cashe
Hitboy
Araabmuzik
Elite
The Olympics
The Inkredibles
Bink

Toronto is
sick.gif
sick.gif

WOW...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

and define upcoming? because Boi-1da and The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League aren't in that category.

Boi-1da
Chase N Cashe
Hitboy
Araabmuzik
Elite
The Olympics
The Inkredibles
Bink

Toronto is
sick.gif
sick.gif

WOW...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

and define upcoming? because Boi-1da and The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League aren't in that category.

Noah 40 shebib nuff said and yeah bink has been producing for a minute he did tracks on the blueprint.

Noah 40 shebib nuff said and yeah bink has been producing for a minute he did tracks on the blueprint.

Although he has a slightly repetitive sound...Lex Luger is fresh. All his tracks get me hype in some kind of way
pimp.gif

Although he has a slightly repetitive sound...Lex Luger is fresh. All his tracks get me hype in some kind of way
pimp.gif

School me on Bink? 
nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
Production credits

Best Kept Secret ("Pretty Girls" few other joints on AD, alot of other Wale joints)
Jhalil Beats ("Speakin In Tounges", "Rose' Red" alot of other @$%@ from new Philly Ns)

School me on Bink? 
nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
Production credits

Best Kept Secret ("Pretty Girls" few other joints on AD, alot of other Wale joints)
Jhalil Beats ("Speakin In Tounges", "Rose' Red" alot of other @$%@ from new Philly Ns)

But to answer your question my +$@$* Marvelous J (The new Marvelous J). My +$@$* Shakur Green (already 12 million records sold) and my +$@$* D. Rich (Yo Gotti - Look in the Mirror,Young Jeezy- Who Dat & White Everything)

G14 too if he would actually pick up the phone tho
nerd.gif

But to answer your question my +$@$* Marvelous J (The new Marvelous J). My +$@$* Shakur Green (already 12 million records sold) and my +$@$* D. Rich (Yo Gotti - Look in the Mirror,Young Jeezy- Who Dat & White Everything)

G14 too if he would actually pick up the phone tho
nerd.gif

School me on Bink? 
nerd.gif

Kurupt "Girls All Pause"
Jay-Z "You, Me, Him & Her" "1-900-Hustler" "The Rulers Back"
Mr. Cheeks "Lights, Camera, Action"
Nate Dogg "I Got Love"

just to name a few..

Back
Top Bottom