list your last 5 cells phones...starting with your current model

Originally Posted by JZero23

HTC Hero - Current. HTC Touch Diamond. Palm Treo 700p. Sanyo SCP 5500. Sanyo SCP5000 (first phone with color screen).

Damn I kinda miss having a flip "dumb" phone that didn't have all the bells and whistles.

no you dont.  i was thinkn the same %#@+ but after a day usin this outdated pos i would never recommend going back to any phone that uses alphanumeric keypads.  its frustrating as hell to use.

Originally Posted by JZero23

HTC Hero - Current. HTC Touch Diamond. Palm Treo 700p. Sanyo SCP 5500. Sanyo SCP5000 (first phone with color screen).

Damn I kinda miss having a flip "dumb" phone that didn't have all the bells and whistles.

no you dont.  i was thinkn the same %#@+ but after a day usin this outdated pos i would never recommend going back to any phone that uses alphanumeric keypads.  its frustrating as hell to use.

Droid X

IMG_5541_575px.jpg

HTC Droid Incredible
htc_droid_incredible.jpg

Samsung Omnia
samsung-omnia-1.jpg

Motorola Q(This phone was awesome for it's time.)
moto-q.jpg

Samsung flip phone. it had a blue backlit screen with black text. Silver on the outside with a small screen that told you the time. I think you could change the backlight from blue to a couple other colors. Can't find a pic of it, but it was my first cell phone.

Droid X

IMG_5541_575px.jpg

HTC Droid Incredible
htc_droid_incredible.jpg

Samsung Omnia
samsung-omnia-1.jpg

Motorola Q(This phone was awesome for it's time.)
moto-q.jpg

Samsung flip phone. it had a blue backlit screen with black text. Silver on the outside with a small screen that told you the time. I think you could change the backlight from blue to a couple other colors. Can't find a pic of it, but it was my first cell phone.

I'm faithful. It's time for something new...

Blackberry 8900 "Curve"
Blackberry 8800 "World Edition"
Blackberry 8100 "Pearl"
Blackberry 7105t
Blackberry 7100t

I'm faithful. It's time for something new...

Blackberry 8900 "Curve"
Blackberry 8800 "World Edition"
Blackberry 8100 "Pearl"
Blackberry 7105t
Blackberry 7100t

HTC Incredible
LG Voyager
LG Chocolate
wack Samsung phone..
those Nokia phones that everyone had growing up.. haha

HTC Incredible
LG Voyager
LG Chocolate
wack Samsung phone..
those Nokia phones that everyone had growing up.. haha

Blackberry Bold 9700
Blackberry Bold 9000
iPhone
Blackberry Curve 8330 (or 8320 can't remember)
AT&T Tilt

And wow I do remember those Nokia phones. I put some woodgrain faceplate on one and thought I was hard, and my boy had that Motorola Startac (or whatever clamshell looking one was called). Rolling around in my Jetta bumping some Philly's Most Wanted. Haha.

Blackberry Bold 9700
Blackberry Bold 9000
iPhone
Blackberry Curve 8330 (or 8320 can't remember)
AT&T Tilt

And wow I do remember those Nokia phones. I put some woodgrain faceplate on one and thought I was hard, and my boy had that Motorola Startac (or whatever clamshell looking one was called). Rolling around in my Jetta bumping some Philly's Most Wanted. Haha.

sprint_HTC_evo_4g-540x470.jpg

samsung-sprint-instinct-unboxing-hands-on-phonemag-6.jpg

motorola_i870_nextel_z2.jpg

img4960dd41008c3.jpg
 Stolen at my own party
smh.gif

Motorola-i275.gif
 One of the worst phones I ever had
smh.gif

I was with Verizon when I first got a phone in High School but my mother dropped when I went to school
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom