Listen To My New Single "Complex" Ft. Flizaaaiiir Thanks.

Vocals are being consumed by the song in the beginning. I don't even think it's the Db of the instruments your vocal track just seems muffled at times.
Not related to my comment, just curious, do you do your own production and everything? If that's a sampled beat I've never heard it.

your voice got swallowed by the beat. Couldnt make out what was being said most the time, and what I did decipher wasnt impressive. I get the laid back flow but it sounded like you didnt care what you were saying. Even when asap raps like that, theres always some kinda passion or arrogance to it.
Jointhas nothing going for it, but the beat was aight. (ide merkilate it)Not tryna sound too harsh. Keep getting better tho.

Last edited:
^ I agree. Definitely don't quit if it's something you're truly passionate about but I didn't want to be the first one to sound harsh. In my opinion, it wasn't good man. Sorry, just being honest. Not that I expected some type of Khalifa flow or anything but even for a beginner I just wasn't impressed. Keep trying, though.

Vocals are being consumed by the song in the beginning. I don't even think it's the Db of the instruments your vocal track just seems muffled at times.
Not related to my comment, just curious, do you do your own production and everything? If that's a sampled beat I've never heard it.
Yeah I Recorded On My Laptop Thats Why.

your voice got swallowed by the beat. Couldnt make out what was being said most the time, and what I did decipher wasnt impressive. I get the laid back flow but it sounded like you didnt care what you were saying. Even when asap raps like that, theres always some kinda passion or arrogance to it.
Jointhas nothing going for it, but the beat was aight. (ide merkilate it)Not tryna sound too harsh. Keep getting better tho.
 Thanks I Just Started Rapping, But Thanks For Your Input.

Back
Top Bottom