Little Bro is afraid of Haircuts

My Younger brother is turning 12 next month and as of today, November 27 its been 7 months since his last haircut. Now what's the big deal? We're Blackand he doesn't give a ##!* how he looks so his head look like Tom Hanks beard from Castaway. How do I convince him that a barber is the right way to go /help him get over this phobia?

Thanks NT

Convince? That's the problem with kids this day, fam to soft on em. Tell that lil dude to sit his rear down in that barber chair, sthu and man the hell up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BigBigT

shave his head while he is asleep.

I was gonna say something like that.

But make up some kinda lie. Like once you let your hair grow to a certain length, it's gonna start falling out and you'll be bald before you can evendrive a car.

I dunno, be creative.

I use to be scared when I was a child cuz you really can hear the clippers when they're that close to your ears and the unusual feel of it. Now shh isrelaxing and I have to fight to stay awake if the barber takes long.

Ya bro has choices; be a man and get over this childish fear, get braids, get dreads, or stunt with his homeless man afro.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Convince? That's the problem with kids this day, fam to soft on em. Tell that lil dude to sit his rear down in that barber chair, sthu and man the hell up
smh.gif
I agree, I've never heard of a kid being scared of a haircut, death maybe but a haircut?
laugh.gif

ab1feh.jpg

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

I used to be the same way. When he hits puberty and want's to court girls, that'll change.

Same I started getting cut up bi weekly once I realized this.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

But make up some kinda lie. Like once you let your hair grow to a certain length, it's gonna start falling out and you'll be bald before you can even drive a car.

I dunno, be creative.
He's 12, not 4.

Wait?!

homie is 12!!! and STILL afraid of haitcuts?!

#WhereTheyDoThatAt?

He needs a damn shrink/therapist

eek.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

But make up some kinda lie. Like once you let your hair grow to a certain length, it's gonna start falling out and you'll be bald before you can even drive a car.

I dunno, be creative.
He's 12, not 4.
12 and scared of haircuts.

Personally, I don't really think it should be his call.

lol when i read the title of this thread i thought he was like 4 or 5.. but 12??? force that lil boy down in there or get his hair braided or at least makesure his hair is taken care of.

Bribe him with Happy Meals, that did the trick for me and every male after in my family when we were afraid of getting haircuts at like the age of 4.

Dude needs help if he is 12 and scared of haircuts. You get over that when you are 3.

Back
Top Bottom