Little Brothers Not Listening Vol. About To Get Stripped On Craigslist

My silly brother believes this guy on craigslist is really selling some DS true blue III's for $80 and when he told me about the deal I told him thatit's a setup/fake shoe and he thinks that I'm hating on his so called "find". What should I do? Let him get stripped to learn his lesson? Orjust stop him from going? Mature answers please.

Do you honestly think it'd be mature to let him get stripped? Talk some sense into him.

loltapir011.jpg

Tried talking sense into him and he's stubborn so I already know he won't listen. And I live on the other side of the country so going with himisn't an option.

How did you think it would be a good idea to put "vol" twice in one thread title?

Slap yo'self.

You better let him know you're serious somehow, or else he's just gonna go and make of fool of himself

I had to put two vol. so that people would know how much of and idiot my brother is by actully thinking that craigslist is a good place to buy shoes from. Isit really that serious for you doggie??

If hes not listening then let him learn his lesson.

Then he will listen to you and you can get him to do whatever you want

^^shut the hell up how am I on his nuts? I'm trying to save this fool from this problem he's walking into. They need to seriously think about puttingan age limit on NT cause you little kids are @&"$@" annoying. You must have already been a victim trick $&@@&.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

^^shut the hell up how am I on his nuts? I'm trying to save this fool from this problem he's walking into. They need to seriously think about putting an age limit on NT cause you little kids are @&"$@" annoying. You must have already been a victim trick $&@@&.
get a couple of buddies and go with him.. that's what i'd do. good looking out on your bro.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

^^shut the hell up how am I on his nuts? I'm trying to save this fool from this problem he's walking into. They need to seriously think about putting an age limit on NT cause you little kids are @&"$@" annoying. You must have already been a victim trick $&@@&.
get a couple of buddies and go with him.. that's what i'd do. good looking out on your bro.

I would do that but we live on different sides of the country but good lookin' out fam

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At the avy is that Alex Wright from WCW?

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

I would do that but we live on different sides of the country but good lookin' out fam

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At the avy is that Alex Wright from WCW?
alex wright indeed
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom