Little Things that are Devastating

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

burning a cig the wrong way

mannnnn
mad.gif
 if you just bummed one off your friend and that happens, gotta hit them with the
frown.gif
 so they give you another one.

mannnnn
mad.gif
 if you just bummed one off your friend and that happens, gotta hit them with the
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

mannnnn
mad.gif
frown.gif

Orrr waking up mad hungover and all you want is a square. But you smoked /bummed them all while drunk.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

mannnnn
mad.gif
frown.gif

Orrr waking up mad hungover and all you want is a square. But you smoked /bummed them all while drunk.

Sitting down with a nicely prepared meal only to realize you forgot the fork. SMH so hard to stand back up again.

Sitting down with a nicely prepared meal only to realize you forgot the fork. SMH so hard to stand back up again.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Forgetting to get sauce from McDonald's, Wendy's, etc. 
The meal isn't the same without it. 
frown.gif

I did this once.... got all the way to the next mcdonalds and had to order an ice cream sundae and honey mustard. Dude at the drive through was like 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Forgetting to get sauce from McDonald's, Wendy's, etc. 
The meal isn't the same without it. 
frown.gif

I did this once.... got all the way to the next mcdonalds and had to order an ice cream sundae and honey mustard. Dude at the drive through was like 
indifferent.gif

thinking you flipped the TP after you wiped you're ***, then re-wiping with the poop on the side of the TP you just wiped 
mad.gif

thinking you flipped the TP after you wiped you're ***, then re-wiping with the poop on the side of the TP you just wiped 
mad.gif

Pretty small but, when the Netflix movie you're waiting on in the mail goes to Instant Watch 
mad.gif

This has happened multiple times for me.

Pretty small but, when the Netflix movie you're waiting on in the mail goes to Instant Watch 
mad.gif

This has happened multiple times for me.

Originally Posted by eashawty

i hate them charlie horses, one time i caught one in both my hamstrings at the same time. i was layed on the ground for like 30 mins.
God damn man. Sounds like one of the worst experiences ever

Originally Posted by eashawty

i hate them charlie horses, one time i caught one in both my hamstrings at the same time. i was layed on the ground for like 30 mins.
God damn man. Sounds like one of the worst experiences ever

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

dropping some of my marijuana 
this. especially when it's already grinded up and it falls. happened to me when i was in my car once and all the bud was stuck to my carpet. not only did i have to detail my car but i was out of a blunt
laugh.gif
This happend to me last night....#%!* sucks man.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

dropping some of my marijuana 
this. especially when it's already grinded up and it falls. happened to me when i was in my car once and all the bud was stuck to my carpet. not only did i have to detail my car but i was out of a blunt
laugh.gif
This happend to me last night....#%!* sucks man.
30t6p3b.gif

Having a hot MILF interview you for a job position and getting a boner 97% through the process, and you have on thin dress pants so trying to conceal it is damn near impossible..So you try to think of moldy sandwiches and ask her random questions to get back to normal before standing up.

Back
Top Bottom