Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | Skeleton Crew | December 3 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers | The Acolyte canceled

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1723260572616.jpeg

Honestly no one cared despite Darth Plagius and Yoda. Disney keeps missing the mark on their streaming platform shows. They’re not going to be automatic hits despite the name brand. Sadly, even when they’re quality like Andor, they’re not moving the needle. But I’m happy we’re getting season two.

Na these ****** sabatoged the show on purpose. Mfers couldn't even breathe or it was a problem. I can link the many, many videos.

It's like ppl wanted clicks more than the sith but they're star wars fans. Na they look funny in the light. If they really read those NON CANON novels they'd know the damn show never broke cannon in the first place.

The show wasn't perfect but it was decent and these 35+ year old virgins ruined it.

Na these ****** sabatoged the show on purpose. Mfers couldn't even breathe or it was a problem. I can link the many, many videos.

It's like ppl wanted clicks more than the sith but they're star wars fans. Na they look funny in the light. If they really read those NON CANON novels they'd know the damn show never broke cannon in the first place.

The show wasn't perfect but it was decent and these 35+ year old virgins ruined it.

Totally agree, and I am super bummed about the cancellation. I think some great stories can be told in future seasons, but we sadly arent going to get them.

Qimir was the best new villain introduced since Darth Maul IMO. Would love to watch stories of Darth Plagueis. I want to learn more about Vernestra's story. Want to see how Yoda ties into all of this.

I know the show wasnt perfect, but there are so many stories that can be told and now we arent going to get the chance to see them play out. Real bummer.

Back
Top Bottom