Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | Skeleton Crew | December 3 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one who thinks the Senator looks like Deion Sanders?

vlcsnap-2024-07-17-02h48m42s563.png
:rofl:

IMO there's nothing confusing about the plot.

Darth tenebrous has two apprentices...venamis and plagueis. A sith apprentice can take on an acolyte (especially with the intention of killing the sith master) it's clear qimir is a sith apprentice. That's what's been said in interviews by headland and jacinto. Outside of that it's clear in the show.

We got a glimpse of plagueis with more of a requirement of the viewer to know who darth venamis and tenebrous are to put 2 and 2 together. That's ok because you can't and shouldn't put everything in season 1.

Mae and osha's story wasn't allowed to play out before ppl ****ted on it. It's still not complete. That's what season 2 is for IMO.

No lore was broken and its obvious she knows star wars.

The only real criticism should be the length of episodes which sounds like a Disney decision and not headlands.
Had this been a movie or all episodes available at once or even two at a time it would have been better received....possibly. like I said a lot of hate is coming from ppl that clearly want to hate it for clicks, clout and money.

****** on youtube hating on the light Saber fights too lol. Foh.

I don't understand how ****** can't shut the **** up so we can get a season 2 and see venamis vs plagueis on screen.

Like if some of you don't want to see it, cool, please be quiet so the rest of us can see what would be the illest light Saber fights in star wars.

**** let's see tenebrous on screen. Lets see plagueis plot and take out tenebrous. It can happen sooner rather than later if ppl put their klan hoods down.

She said she'd like to go all the way to Palpatine as an apprentice. Like who doesn't want to see that. It could all end with palpatine killing plagueis if ppl stop hating and we can get future seasons.

Or maybe they dislike it for the reasons cited.

Any creator signing up to do a Disney project is in an unenviable position. MCU or Star Wars. All of these limitations, edicts, etc.

Maybe they should just make movies. And have the cartoons be the long form content.

Mandalorian Seasons 1-2 for fun Star Wars. Andor for compelling TV story. Both with roots to the original trilogy.

Otherwise it’s just not good. You can be a serious fan and explain who Darth Explanadious or Kylo Sense and convey the creators original vision that wasn’t translated to the screen, ignoring all the bad because you saw an overweight Grand Admiral Thrawn in live action and lore was pushed further. We get it. You’re an enthusiast just like the folks who frequent Nike Talk love sneakers. But let someone complain about the shape of a shoe and it’s pointless criticism because we got the shoe.

Most of the criticism was about it breaking the lore. It didn't.
Then there was the lgbtq witches. Not much there, either.
Then it was episode length. That's legitimate IMO, wtf wad disney thinking with that.
Then it's osha/Mae but ppl jumped the gun and took wild shots without letting everything play out. Again, everything still hasn't played out.
Now it's they shouldn't put plagius in it. Why? Because ppl have in their heads how things should go?

It's not worse than a lot of **** that came before it and def has some of the illest fight scenes in a long time. The use of the force in the acolyte is fire.

Dialogue and acting aren't worse than obi or bobba, and def not ahsoka.

Def some of the illesr scenes involving jedi since the prequels.

I don't see how if you rock with star wars how this would be trash.

The clown in that vid is drinking for clicks. Star wars theory hates how these ****** breathe. Soon as the logo is on screen it's 0/10 for him. Same with that negative *** lady on this other channel.

Ppl should just say they don't like black ppl, female leads, homosexuals, what else...actually reading the comics, books, comprehending what they see, etc and be done with it.

It's really not nearly as bad (and not really bad at all) as these miserable ppl on the net make it seem.

why do you guys keep assuming people who didnt like the show based it off just the online hate and did not watch the show?

:rofl:

stop reading the dumpster fire that is X and watching clickbait vids on YT

the vid i posted isnt looking for clickbait, dude has close to 2mil followers and been reviewing films for decades plus dude made valid points that you cant even defend

all you really want to see sith A fight sith B and thats fine but that is also blinding you why the shows wasnt very good

but really cant debate with star wars stans who is happy to see a lot of sh*t as long as they see their favorite characters

and why keep bringing up other shows, many hated obi wan and BoBF and arent likely to get a season 2 either so it isnt helping your argument as much as you think

but whatever, done with this show and really dont want to think about it anymore

Na I want to see the entire comeup which is what headland is doing. Ppl want the entire story in one season told the exact way as in the darth plagueis book. It's not going to be that and that should be ok.

Let it play out.

thats not how you do a show

you make the first season good and let that carry you to the next season

not this bs saving sh*t for the future

because now outside of people hopes, chance of a second season is very slim because it has half of the ahsoka viewers (which you think is worse than the acolyte) and a quarter of mandalorians

if anything, blame headland, she could have just gone straight to all those siths you mentioned and write a compelling story about that, obviously yall think its good from the books or else yall wont want it so she should have just done that

why go through this story of the twins and vergence and all that bs if you dont know how to tell a proper story, just because your a fan and knows the deepest of star wars lore doesnt mean you can make a good show

but again, its ok to say the show sucks but you still want a season 2 to see your favorite characters, thats fine, others have done it here

i hate that there are a bunch of maga trash racist, homophobic, sexist fans out there because it just gives disney and kathleen kennedy an excuse to keep on making trash shows and movies. all they gotta do is blame those fans and they can get away with this stupid ****.

i hate that there are a bunch of maga trash racist, homophobic, sexist fans out there because it just gives disney and kathleen kennedy an excuse to keep on making trash shows and movies. all they gotta do is blame those fans and they can get away with this stupid ****.

I remember actually looking at those Reva actresses’s racist screenshots and they were legit burner accounts. Wild.

Re-watched The Last Jedi this weekend and actually enjoyed it more this time.

I forgot a lot of things from this movie though lol. Killed off Ackbar smh.

^^^Probably wasting your time. He just wants his Star Wars Fix. Don’t matter the quality.
So because I don't agree that this is the worst star wars series of all time or whatever the misogynists/white supremacists/mouth breathing/neck beards feel, I gotta get my star wars fix no matter the quality or be on a burner account, now.

****** decided this was trash for clicks before the first episode but cosign and push stuff that's actually not as good but because there's 472 white men and the lead is white it's great.

Screenshot_20240720_204441_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240720_204343_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240720_204338_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240720_204307_YouTube.jpg

And if the clown with a bottle was real he'd do everyone a favor and use 4loko instead. His videos would be more interesting with him passed out for 15 min instead of complaining each vid.

Back
Top Bottom