Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Random thought. Mando knew about the phrase “May The Force Be With You” but didn’t know what The Force was?

Yeah, I mean, they're following the same recipe from last season, so I guess we shouldn't be expecting anything different.
Would I like more main-plot episodes? Of course. But not all Monster-of-the-Week episodes are bad.

Random thought. Mando knew about the phrase “May The Force Be With You” but didn’t know what The Force was?
My take from it was that it was a phrase everyone knew... everyone was saying it, so I might as well say it to blend in. But I doubt he really knew what it meant.

Being an arachnophobic... this ep was giving me anxiety.

homie was just gobbling them eggs. He’s moving a lot more the days.
Thought mando was gonna clap frog cheeks .

Liked that Filoni got a little cameo. If any of you watch Kim's Convenience you will have noticed the other X-Wing pilot as well.

Bo-Katan!!!!!!!! Once she rolled up I got so damn hyped lol

what amazing casting for her.
13145CF8-68C7-49CC-9946-285D09CFABFE.jpeg

that **** was only like 30 minutes tho man wtf!! Ready to see bae Rosario Dawson.

Last edited:
So I guess they now have an excuse for Din to not wear his mask... but yet he still will continue to do so... no wonder Pedro's upset! 😅

Today at Starbucks, the barista told me, "The girl they got to play Bo Katan really did a good job, she was just like the animated version."

I reply, "That is the girl who plays Bo Katan in the animated version."

So wait... is Korkie dead?

And I wonder how people who don't know who Bo-Katan is... how do they view her? She's all "I'm altering our deal..." and talked about want to rule Mandalore... she might come off as suspicious!

She basically told mando, he was raised in a cult. :lol:

It must be so nice to take off the helmet and get some air. Never see mando air out that helmet or spray some febreeze in it. It must smell funky.

Back
Top Bottom