Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol cmon, y’all think a toddler is gonna hold on to the light after order 66, plus the empire hunting him down for his blood with no legal force-wielding guardian until now??? Let him eat a couple embryos 😂

Froze out. Said she doesn't get any parts after star Wars.

Which really sucks because she dealt with a lot of bs for even taking the Rey part and making the movies. Threats and weirdos like what was happening with bree larsen
It was more like she got SW, a big popular role and thought she'd be getting more offers as if she was a movie star. She hasn't.

She is getting roles.

It's slightly different with Boyega but he's continued to get roles too.

Neither are frozen out of Hollywood. Daisy is in an upcoming movie with Tom Holland that was stalled for a while, Chaos Walking and Boyega is in McQueen's anthology film series Small Axe on Amazon Prime, titled Red, White, & Blue.

Covid has clearly slowed things down but Daisy got 8 film projects coming up.

Last edited:
tomorrow is going to be a great day at school for my 7-year old son. he keeps talking about it. since the first episode of this season, he’s been getting teased for saying that was boba fett at the end. i told him he could call other kids dumbasses. hopefully i don’t get a call from the teachers.

tomorrow is going to be a great day at school for my 7-year old son. he keeps talking about it. since the first episode of this season, he’s been getting teased for saying that was boba fett at the end. i told him he could call other kids dumbasses. hopefully i don’t get a call from the teachers.

Your son better walk into class tomorrow like this.

tenor.gif

Anyone here own the Hasbro or SH Figuarts Mando figure? Should I consider either of these options or just go for the Hot Toys version? jaypesoz jaypesoz

Anyone here own the Hasbro or SH Figuarts Mando figure? Should I consider either of these options or just go for the Hot Toys version? jaypesoz jaypesoz

Hasbro and Figuarts are just placeholders for Hot Toys because they take so long to drop. Worth it at the end but 12-16 month waits just ain't cool.

And yeah, in theory and in toys, the Slave 1 cockpit does rotate 90 degree's depending on the direction the ship is in. But Young Boba was clearly standing on the horizontal chair in AOTC. Plus, I don't even wanna get into the logistics of how that would work landing while laying down. So that's another thing they really should show us in his series, or even next two episodes.

If you have the $ and space for the Hot Toy then then that's the obvious choice. I preordered the Mafex version of Mando since the SH looks funny.

Hasbro and Figuarts are just placeholders for Hot Toys because they take so long to drop. Worth it at the end but 12-16 month waits just ain't cool.

You're comparing action figures to dolls.

Still can't decide if I should cancel my Razor Crest preorder from Hasbro :smh: I am thinking Boba Fett dies on their quest to retrieve Grogu and Mando takes new ownership of The Slave.

Back
Top Bottom