Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ We probably will. Filoni's episode is Chapter 13, so that'll likely be it.

1605546367077.png

At one point we won't see The Child much anymore right? Say of Ahsoka takes The Child under her wing, and they bounce to do Jedi stuff, that may mean less of The Child and more of Din's development as he tries to make sense of everything he knows, in regards to being a Mandalorian. All that being said, a fight scene between Bo Katan and The Armorer would be cold. Folks going to grab the dark saber back from Moff only to be fighting each other for the rest of this series to wield it and establish rule.

Oops. Posted a year-old Tweet. Thought she meant something new.

Last edited:

I hope we get a new series. I wonder if they’ll just continue the storyline of the Mandalorian through Bo-Katan and Mandalore - kinda the way Narcos continued the storyline of Columbia without really following the main characters of Columbia that it introduced to begin the series.

^ We probably will. Filoni's episode is Chapter 13, so that'll likely be it.

1605546367077.png

Got so many questions since Friday if I thought she had Beskar armor and I'm like she was in the 1% of Mandalorians when they were still poppin'. There's no way she ain't have beskar.

Mandalorians are a race or specific type of people right? They can make some ish up about how Mandalorians have genes that help them to age at a .75:1 ratio compared to most human species and we'd all accept it.

We're talking about a show where the main character is flying around different galaxies with a 50-year-old alien that acts/looks like a toddler. It shouldn't be that deep.

Mandalorians are a race or specific type of people right? They can make some ish up about how Mandalorians have genes that help them to age at a .75:1 ratio compared to most human species and we'd all accept it.

We're talking about a show where the main character is flying around different galaxies with a 50-year-old alien that acts/looks like a toddler. It shouldn't be that deep.

Well, I’m using Star Wars physics not actual physics. IG-11 also said different species age differently. We already knew Yoda’s species can live to over 900 years old. Mandalorian isn’t a race, it’s a creed. Bo Katan looks relatively human, I assume she ages like one. Kind of like Obi-Wan.

Well, I’m using Star Wars physics not actual physics. IG-11 also said different species age differently. We already knew Yoda’s species can live to over 900 years old. Mandalorian isn’t a race, it’s a creed. Bo Katan looks relatively human, I assume she ages like one. Kind of like Obi-Wan.
Tattooine had Obi Wan stressed out.

if we want to use Obi Wan as a constant variable to measuring this timeline for now, between Clone Wars and episode 4 is roughly 20 or so years. And apparently Mandalorian takes place 9 years after episode 4, so we’re looking at roughly a 29 year time span between Clone Wars and Mandalorian. Idk how old Bo Katan is in Clone Wars, but you could argue they start their training and fighting at a young age on some GoT pre-teen type of training.

I don’t recall quoting a question from you and no ones worked up here, so you must just be on edge? Take a deep breathe and stop getting defensive and have fun here.

The whole Bo Katan Age topic currently happening in the thread stems from my initial question.

I see what you're saying and this is on Star Wars casting for the confusion. Had Obi Wan in the OT looking extra old so now it's definitely confusing folks. Even with us, different type of folks do age differently. J-Lo, Salma Hayek, and Lucy Liu are all in their 50's and still look amazing. In regards to Mandalorians, I thought the original ones from Mandalore were a specific ethnic group, while Children of the Watch may be more diverse due to creed. I admittedly am not an expert but this was what I assumed.

In fictional universes where Earth doesn't exist or isn't a factor I always question what passes for the "human race".

I work from the assumption humans, like us, only come from Earth until proven otherwise. So all other human looking ppl even the ones that call themselves human are some variation of humans as we know them. That can account for any unusual or strange traits, unique abilities, defects, etc. like being immune to some made up radiation or exposure to some material giving them telepathy or something when it does nothing for other alien species.

Now there's certain scientific origin of the species theories that might counter that but thats how approach it for science fiction.

Off rip, with Lucas introducing the force and Luke just being nice with it I just said humans in this galaxy far far away aint like us even though the force can be used by all.kinds of races.

Ready for tonight.

What if Mandon finally gets to Ahsoka, and Ahsoka is like “this is great! But I’m no Jedi...” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom