Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luke is out here building schools for the gifted.

He dont have time to be going on training dates with is daddies Work Wife.

He has to develop a curriculum, is it seasonal, is it year round?

Should the school have windows?

What about the uniforms?

Priorities.

isnt there a ton of books about lukes adventures?

i know its probably not canon at this point but he is probably busy out there in the galaxy and at least it makes much more sense than superheroes in marvel who cant help each other out when theyre in the same planet

i know its difficult making a pure series about de-aged/cgi young luke but i do wish they figure it out and go that route in the near future, such a shame that we never got to see some of his insane feats in live action

Well Filoni is supposed to direct a movie that ties The Mandolorian, The Book of Boba and Ashoka together. I believe The Skeleton Crew show as well.
Possibly. He is listed as an executive producer on that series.

1694500446314.jpeg

1694500476224.jpeg

1694500490771.jpeg

1694500506786.jpeg

1694500526277.jpeg

1694500538373.jpeg

1694500550926.jpeg

IMG_0491.jpeg

I cried.

Idk what it is about whales, they make me emo, Willy, Shamu, Purgill.

Lizzo...jk.
Shes rotten, its ok to joke.

I didn't watch Clone Wars or Rebels, so I really don't care much about Ahsoka as a character and in turn this show just isn't hitting with me.

I didn't watch Clone Wars or Rebels, so I really don't care much about Ahsoka as a character and in turn this show just isn't hitting with me.

And that’s expected. If you didn’t watch clone wars especially. But this episode had lots of rebels in it as well.

It’s like watching infinity wars without watching the guardian movies. It just wouldn’t hit the same with what happened to Gamora.

It's not bad but I don't think it's really hitting like that with knowledge of Ahsoka. Get caught up on that clone wars though.

*haven't seen this episode yet though

Last edited:
Didn't follow Clone Wars/Rebels like that, but I can see folks getting the feels with tonight's episode. Likely up there for most expensive episode of Lucasfilm D+ content right?

The show and Episode 3 hit different if you saw TCW series. This episode made me realize that she was legit a child soldier. Messed up when you think about it.

I thought Dave was going to show Maul when they showed the Seige of Mandalore and the Death Watch. For those who didn’t watch the TCWs Ahsoka lead a battalion of clones and had help from Bo-Katan and her Mandos to retake Mandalore during the events of Episode 3 movie. Darth Maul was Mandalore and Death Watch(Dins Clan) were loyal to him. That’s why some Mandalorians have horns on their helmets in the Mandalorian

Last edited:
And that’s expected. If you didn’t watch clone wars especially. But this episode had lots of rebels in it as well.

It’s like watching infinity wars without watching the guardian movies. It just wouldn’t hit the same with what happened to Gamora.
Yeah, when them hyperspace sky whales showed up I was confused as hell

All I could think was this was either from one of the animated series, or I took an edible earlier and forgot

Last edited:
Yeah, when them hyperspace sky whales showed up I was confused as hell

All I could think was this was either from one of the animated series, or a took an edible earlier and forgot

Yea the whales are from Rebels. Something Ezra saw during one of their jumps and no one believed they actually existed. Only fairy tales.

The fade back stuff was all clone wars and as someone mentioned the fact that padwons are all child soldiers from like age 12 on is really crazy to think about.

Yea the whales are from Rebels. Something Ezra saw during one of their jumps and no one believed they actually existed. Only fairy tales.

The fade back stuff was all clone wars and as someone mentioned the fact that padwons are all child soldiers from like age 12 on is really crazy to think about.
Yet another reason for me to think the Jedi were trash

Yet another reason for me to think the Jedi were trash

12 wasnt the age, it was younger than that, like 6-8.

Funny thing is the top star Jedis were all trained when they were "TOO OLD."

Anakin - Too Old
Luke - Too Old
Ezra - Too Old and super-annoying
Grogu - Too Old and prefers to be Mandalorian
Sabine - Too Old with Jobber Ability.

So Ahsoka is right the old Jedi ways failed.

Back
Top Bottom